Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i 485 pending

My husband and I have been married for four years with one child when he filed to the ins to have my immigration status adjusted. We were called in for an interview on August 10th. Although the immigration officer we got was very tough, I would say the interview went well, however, my husband had owed child support which he has been paying through salary deduction, so the officer requested to have a printout within seven days. This was submitted to her within three days, and she told us that a decision will be sent to us through the mail.

It has been almost three weeks now and we still haven't heard from her. Could someone please help me in figuring out what does my husband's child support which he has been paying before we even met each other has to do with our
    marrage.

Thanks in advance.
    at

My husband and I have been married for four years with one child when he filed to the ins to have my immigration status adjusted. We were called in for an interview on August 10th. Although the immigration officer we got was very tough, I would say the interview went well, however, my husband had owed child support which he has been paying through salary deduction, so the officer requested to have a printout within seven days. This was submitted to her within three days, and she told us that a decision will be sent to us through the mail.

It has been almost three weeks now and we still haven't heard from her. Could someone please help me in figuring out what does my husband's child support which he has been paying before we even met each other has to do with our
    marrage.

Thanks in advance.
    at

Comment

did she write anything on your passport?? usually they request further information if reqd. afte 30 days.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation