Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• GC and N-400

My fried has some questions, that i am not able to answer precisely. If any of you Immigration Scholars could help, I really appreciate it.

Can an unconditional GC be revoked if a couple seperates and divorces due to problems in marriage. In case, if i have to prove that my marriage was not a sham one, what evidences do i need to produce. we met in 1998 and started living together since Oct of that year, got married in 2000 and have been seperated since June 2005, with a bleak hope of reuion. I appricate your help and answer.

another question, i have an unconditional GC derived from my USC wife through marriage. we are seperated for five months, and we have even talked about her filing for divorce. How does that effect my travel abroad, or , say, the N-400 application when I file, if we really go down the path of divorce. On the other hand, now we are trying to work things out and start living together again. How much that separation will effect my three year married rewquirement before filing N-400. Do i need to wait antther 3 yrs before filing or can i apply now since we have lived together for more than three years prior to our seperation?

One last question regarding N-400. I have been convicted of three DWI in the past, and three Drunk In Publics, too. How much does that effect my application for Naturalization when i file it after divorce? will I be denied for naturalization, considering the fact that last such conviction was in 1997, and since then i have no criminal convictions at all. I was granted my GC in 2002 June. Thanks in advance.

My fried has some questions, that i am not able to answer precisely. If any of you Immigration Scholars could help, I really appreciate it.

Can an unconditional GC be revoked if a couple seperates and divorces due to problems in marriage. In case, if i have to prove that my marriage was not a sham one, what evidences do i need to produce. we met in 1998 and started living together since Oct of that year, got married in 2000 and have been seperated since June 2005, with a bleak hope of reuion. I appricate your help and answer.

another question, i have an unconditional GC derived from my USC wife through marriage. we are seperated for five months, and we have even talked about her filing for divorce. How does that effect my travel abroad, or , say, the N-400 application when I file, if we really go down the path of divorce. On the other hand, now we are trying to work things out and start living together again. How much that separation will effect my three year married rewquirement before filing N-400. Do i need to wait antther 3 yrs before filing or can i apply now since we have lived together for more than three years prior to our seperation?

One last question regarding N-400. I have been convicted of three DWI in the past, and three Drunk In Publics, too. How much does that effect my application for Naturalization when i file it after divorce? will I be denied for naturalization, considering the fact that last such conviction was in 1997, and since then i have no criminal convictions at all. I was granted my GC in 2002 June. Thanks in advance.

Comment

So what is the answer to my friends

Lani, Everyone knows there are lawyers out there as the last resort. but i dont think that is the reason this board is here- to tell the curious visitiors go find a lawyer.

if so then why do you bother even to post a reply, as if the USCIS is your Family's property, and this board is your Familial inheiritance.

Remember, It is nice to be important, But it is more important to be nice...

Good Night all, will check back tomorrow.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation