Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 120 days of waiting for EAD, no response from MSC

For the last 120 days I have been waiting for EAD , no reply from MSC. I have applied for I485. Can anybody guide me. Can I go to Detroit office to get my interim EAD. I had my FP done in middle of May.

For the last 120 days I have been waiting for EAD , no reply from MSC. I have applied for I485. Can anybody guide me. Can I go to Detroit office to get my interim EAD. I had my FP done in middle of May.

Comment

I think after 90 days you can get info pass and inquire.

have you made a call to them

has anybody else have any ideas

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:
        I think after 90 days you can get info pass and inquire.

have you made a call to them

has anybody else have any ideas </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I did not make any phone call to MSC, last month I inquired about the status of EAD, I was told to wait 2 to 4 weeks. After 4 weeks still no response.

Comment

After 90 days I called 800 number... I was told to obtain infopass....... and I received temporary card right away. The real card came in the mail a week later.

Comment

Not all local USCIS office will issue interim EAD anymore. Make an infopass appointment and see what they can do for you. If they can't do it, inquire on which office that can.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by marmaduk:
              Not all local USCIS office will issue interim EAD anymore. Make an infopass appointment and see what they can do for you. If they can't do it, inquire on which office that can. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Does any body knows that Detroit office issues interim EAD on the same day or not if not then whats their procedure to handle interim EAD. Thanks

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sisadee:
                After 90 days I called 800 number... I was told to obtain infopass....... and I received temporary card right away. The real card came in the mail a week later. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you get your interin EAD in Detroit office. Did you get it recently?

Comment

Call them - I would not have waited 120 days. When I was waiting for my EAD, I counted the days and I believe I was able to call them after 60 to initiate an investigation. After 90 days, you are allowed to make an infopass appointment and go and talk to an immigration officer live - he will be able to at least tell you the status of your case and if necessary take action accordingly. However, they are no longer issuing interim EADs, as that has been abolished some time back and now all EADs are issued from one central location.

If this is regarding that you have to work, please note that you can actually go and work by just showing that you have applied for the EAD. If you go and look up the I-9 form, it states there that you have 3 months to produce the EAD if you can show that you applied for it (i.e. your receipt).

One thing you do have to do, you have to stay on top of them! These people are just so overloaded with everything.

Regards,

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by someone14:
                  For the last 120 days I have been waiting for EAD , no reply from MSC. I have applied for I485. Can anybody guide me. Can I go to Detroit office to get my interim EAD. I had my FP done in middle of May. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by someone14:
                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sisadee:
                    After 90 days I called 800 number... I was told to obtain infopass....... and I received temporary card right away. The real card came in the mail a week later. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you get your interin EAD in Detroit office. Did you get it recently? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Hello,

I got CRIS email today , finally USCIS MO office approved my application I765 after 136 days. When I expect to get EAD card , any idea? They still have hold on my AP application. What should I do. Its more than 130 days of waiting for my AP travel's approval. Please advice. Thanks

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation