Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Illegals Should get Nothing

I am amazed by how maay people are on this board *****ing that they broke the law and now boo hoo they can't do things. Boo hoo I have no SSN so I can;t buy a house. TOUGH!! Boo hoo I have am illegal, my husband is illegal and we have a daughter but what if we get deported? TOUGH!! My favorite one...the guy gets married over the phone and is questioning why the BCIS is suspicious...well because PEOPLE DO NOT GET MARRIED OVER TH PHONE!!!

I have absolutely no sympathy for you people and hope and wish that you eventually get deported. You make a mockery of immigration "laws" and screw things up for those of us who play by the rules since we have to wait longer and jump through twice as many hoops.

Why don't you stop the crybaby bull, do things by the book and you'll have nothing to complain about.

I am amazed by how maay people are on this board *****ing that they broke the law and now boo hoo they can't do things. Boo hoo I have no SSN so I can;t buy a house. TOUGH!! Boo hoo I have am illegal, my husband is illegal and we have a daughter but what if we get deported? TOUGH!! My favorite one...the guy gets married over the phone and is questioning why the BCIS is suspicious...well because PEOPLE DO NOT GET MARRIED OVER TH PHONE!!!

I have absolutely no sympathy for you people and hope and wish that you eventually get deported. You make a mockery of immigration "laws" and screw things up for those of us who play by the rules since we have to wait longer and jump through twice as many hoops.

Why don't you stop the crybaby bull, do things by the book and you'll have nothing to complain about.

Comment

Hi Eddie,
      Not sure what to say except I understand your frustration against lawbreakers since they spoil the milk for people like me and my husband who have to "jump through hoops" too now because of the myriad of inconsistent and counter-intuitive immigration rules that have sprung up to close the neverending loopholes that people intent on being here by hook or crook keep exploiting. I share your frustration, but my answer isn't to dish them vitriolic anger. Instead, when I get the sense someone on the board has deliberately flouted the law to get, be or remain here and is panicked because now their plan isn't working out the way they hoped, I do the worst thing that's in my power to do to them on this forum, I simply withhold my sympathetic help and good advice. Rants and venting might blow off your steam, but it's falling on deaf ears where deliberate or complicit lawbreakers are concerned. Can't shame a snake, and all that. Take a deep breath and skip on to read well-intentioned posts from sincere folks caught in the INS quagmire who genuinely deserve help. That's my take on it anyway.

Comment

Hay Laws are made to be broken to feed all congressman,senetors, govt employees period

Comment

I agree that the breaking or bending of laws that are inconvenient to a person is a typical human failing, and not strictly an immigrant trait. But the rational that just because Americans do it too when it suits them doesn't give immigrants tacit permission to manuver around the law.

Comment

you have NO MORE right to enter US land, then 50,000 Haitians have to enter YOUR land.

I wonder how fast Mexico would deport their asses if they accidently washed up ashore in mexico instead of the us. Talk about irony.

-= nav =-

Comment

Well it makes a person wonder..... things that make you go hmmmmmmmmm..

It will be curious to know how much money the government will have spent in child tax credits for children with itin's. this year. Even though the itin is not eligible for the earned income credit... itin will bring sizable refund on child tax credit. And you know how many easily got itin in the past before the scrutiny.

So you can work illegal file tax return with kids who have itin and get big bucks back. Compliments of USA government. Who wouldnt want to come here... I WANT MY USA! Money for nothing & check for free.

Comment

I WANT MY USA! Money for nothing & check for free
                well, if someone is filing their taxes they have paid their taxes to the government to begin with. As far as taxes, everyone in US gets double/tripled and etc. taxed on the same items so I do not see your argument. Furthermore, NOTHING is Free in America, everything comes with a price.
                ...Mistake Recognized is half corrected ...

Comment

Longtimehere and Learnedverylittle

Who told you nothing was free.

USA Economics 101 ..... Welfare is free. Many programs that you do not perceive as welfare are in fact actually part of the welfare program and welfare grants. Free Free Free.. nothing to pay back. just take the money and run.

Food stamp program
                  Welfare cash
                  Energy Programs
                  Earned Income Tax Credit... up to 4200 smackeroos per return every year and rising.
                  just to name a few here...& there are many more.

Filing taxes does not necesarily mean you have paid your taxes to begin with. its just saying you maybe have paid into or towards your soc security tax, not your income tax. Many dont even pay that, but if u have 3 kids for tax credit with a little bit of income.. you could be looking at getting back a grand compliments of Gerog W. Dunce. & Of course you wouldnt see the argument b/c you dont comprehend the system.

But its good that you are a good sport about contributing to these programs from your hard earnd money. Then again somebody's got to do it ...

Case in point is ... it is not the illegals fault for being able to take advantage of many of these programs. It is the government for not discriminating about who has access to the goodies. the govt is not doing a good job on this and is sending out a dual message. I just think the government programs should be more discriminating and not give benefits to the unqualified. These monies would be better spent for programs that do not exist to help USC, naturalized citizens and Lpr's in acheiving help and success here.

[This message was edited by 4now on March 03, 2004 at 12:48 AM.]

Comment

HEY THERE, DON'T HATE THE PLAYER, HATE THE GAME!!

THE GOVERNMENT CHOSE TO GIVE THIS CHILD TAX CREDIT AND NOT EXCLUDE THOSE KIDS WITH THE ITIN #S INSTEAD OF SSN #S. THEY ARE ONLY FILING FOR AND GETTING WHAT THEY ARE ELIGIBLE FOR.

IN A YEAR OR TWO THE GOVERNMENT WILL FIGURE OUT THAT THE ELIGIBILITY REQUIREMENTS SHOULD HAVE BEEN SSN INSTEAD OF ITIN JUST LIKE WITH THE EARNED INCOME CREDIT AND THEY WILL RESTRICT IT. UNTIL THEN................WHO IS TO BLAME. WOULDN'T YOU TAKE IT IF YOU WERE ELIGIBLE??

Comment

Thats right angie.

You would have to have rocks in your head not to take that money. right

But imagine how some USC would feel if they knew.(and Most do not know this) They have USC kids who are 17 & 18 who cannot qualify for credit.. but the govt is willing to dish out the $1000 per child for child with ITIN who doesnt even live in the country.

Point is it took them too long for govt to figure out how much money they lost giving out the earned income credit to itin's . Only for them to turn around and make the same mistake again.... and then wonder where all the money went....

Then here's another peice that makes a lot of sense. If USC has spouse with Itin.. then b/c there is a ITIN number in the joint filing.. they are no longer eligible to get earn income credit. Married filing sep will not qualify for EIC. Where is the fairness for the family of USC/immigrant spouse with itin ? They would have to lie and claim a head of houshold or claim single to get that extra money from EIC.

Now all this money to give away and yet they make unemployment compensation taxable... go figure.. when a person is at their least pay they have no relief fund. It would be better to make the Umepl compensation exempt from federal tax to help people out in time of need than to dish out money to itin children who are not even living in the country. Only in america A great and benelovent country indeed.. wouldnt you agree. or on the other hand is the government just plain stupid.

Comment

I have a son that is in another country but I am going wait until he comes here before he goes on my Tax Returns. The wife is another story.. I paid over $13,000 income tax and the bigger the refund the better. it will help with the expenses for the Visa's, Medical Exams and plane tickets here.

Comment

Wayne

Why not make it even bigger??? Apply for the itin for your son. get 1000 child tax credit if he is under 17. Whats the story with your wife. do you need itin for her. do it man. Get every cent that you will need for your papers. Help offset the prices going up on the immigration fees. Dont wait til he gets here... get your money now.

Comment

4wow, uh I mean, 4now... I totally agree with you on these things, especially the unemployment benefits taxation. I'm afraid to even look at my papers I've gathered to file because I know I'm going to owe and how is that possible when the majority of my income in 03 was unemployment????????? Whoever it was that said that about double and triple taxed... Don't get me started about how my taxes are paying for everyone else's children to have education, etc., roads that are travelled on much more by people with children, and the list could go on and on.... but then, who gets money back when they file? The people with children! I should be able to count some of my paid taxes as charitable deduction.

Comment

Hey Still

I love your cubby face on the other site by the way

Paying taxes for roads /education is ok. but paying taxes to give out free money (charity) JUST BECAUSE is not cool.

You see. people have to talk to their congressman about these issues. People these days are just taking what the govt is giving to them. Thats what the reps are there for .. to hear the people's voice. I cant believe in all this time that people have not pressured the government to repeal the unempl compensation being taxable. In fact I cant believe they stood for it when it was made taxable after being exempt for so many years.

Listen Still.. You go right down to your congressman and tell him/her that you want relief from the tax... say uh UNemployment tax credit nees to be proposed. Hopefully he just wont offer you rolaids

P.s. Still baby... if you are successful with the UC tax credit proposal being implemented. We will call it :
                              "The STILL LEARNING CREDIT"

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed