Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE-ADDRESSED AGGRESSION

In light of ongoing ˜strifes' among some members of this board, I hope to lighten up the air of ˜animosity' by introducing this amusing column from online newspaper www.kp.ru

Original source: http://www.kp.ru/daily/23332/30947/
    Machine translated and edited from Russian.

Stump objectionable, subordinates will help

Macaques and dogs demonstrate to us what is necessary to ˜straighten up' those who think differently. All you have to do is to set entire herd on them.

- Zoologists have long ago noted that as soon as the ˜superior' begins to punish one of the subordinates, others hurry up to its' support, - continues Victor Rafael'evich. - dogs bark and bite the 'punished', and macaques shout and throw feces on target, they also aim to poke victim with anything. Ethnologists were puzzled as to what leads to such conduct.
    Answer: This is RE-ADDRESSED AGGRESSION, accumulated from the fear of the 'superior'. According to the hierarchical principle anger and frustration is channeled to one who is weaker. "Scums" are particularly prone to such activity,it is those who occupy the very bottom of the hierarchical pyramid: because they indeed FEAR ALL. And when they suddenly see ˜punishable' object that appears to be weaker than them they see an opportunity to strike it with impunity. It is interesting to note that females who don't usually play in the male hierarchical games (their rank
    being lower than that of any male in flock), not only do they get involved in this matter, but also they act more zealously than males. This simple mechanism allows for 'superior' to suppress those being subordinate without the special risk for
    itself .

'Superior' only needs to begin, and flock will finish the deal.

Similar acts are witnessed in our on everyday lives. Note: as soon as Dominant persona reprimands its' subordinate, followers of lower rank willingly assume the role hunting relays.

In light of ongoing ˜strifes' among some members of this board, I hope to lighten up the air of ˜animosity' by introducing this amusing column from online newspaper www.kp.ru

Original source: http://www.kp.ru/daily/23332/30947/
    Machine translated and edited from Russian.

Stump objectionable, subordinates will help

Macaques and dogs demonstrate to us what is necessary to ˜straighten up' those who think differently. All you have to do is to set entire herd on them.

- Zoologists have long ago noted that as soon as the ˜superior' begins to punish one of the subordinates, others hurry up to its' support, - continues Victor Rafael'evich. - dogs bark and bite the 'punished', and macaques shout and throw feces on target, they also aim to poke victim with anything. Ethnologists were puzzled as to what leads to such conduct.
    Answer: This is RE-ADDRESSED AGGRESSION, accumulated from the fear of the 'superior'. According to the hierarchical principle anger and frustration is channeled to one who is weaker. "Scums" are particularly prone to such activity,it is those who occupy the very bottom of the hierarchical pyramid: because they indeed FEAR ALL. And when they suddenly see ˜punishable' object that appears to be weaker than them they see an opportunity to strike it with impunity. It is interesting to note that females who don't usually play in the male hierarchical games (their rank
    being lower than that of any male in flock), not only do they get involved in this matter, but also they act more zealously than males. This simple mechanism allows for 'superior' to suppress those being subordinate without the special risk for
    itself .

'Superior' only needs to begin, and flock will finish the deal.

Similar acts are witnessed in our on everyday lives. Note: as soon as Dominant persona reprimands its' subordinate, followers of lower rank willingly assume the role hunting relays.

Comment

Same source. Copy-paste.
      Machine translated and edited by http://babelfish.altavista.com/tr

Summary:

ALTOGETHER Man, as all animals, has many innate programs of the behavior, which operate at the necessary moment. In the large calculation, they are identical and differ only in terms of the methods of manifestation. By nature it is innate in us to do wrong. We are all programmed to do so. Our distant ancestors, say scientists, would not survive, if they did not know how to do what it takes to survive. Therefore we all originally "know" how to injure, and we all know that this is bad. But whether we will be pilferers or honest depends on us. Also it depends on us what we will accept as the proportion of the permissible "atrocity" in the human society.

And the prospect for us to choose is: whether we will become entirely or partially brutal/-ized.

Comment

"And the prospect for us to choose is: whether we will become entirely or partially brutal/-ized."

FrE.ud:

How can one choose, if they are too young to have a choice?
        Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Youth, in fact, is ENERGY.
          And it takes a LOT of Energy to Enact your Choice.

Comment

I want to share with members of this forum examples of misplaced aggression in Human Society.
            My thanks and great feelings of appreciation go to those who provided me with such a great opportunity to bring relevant examples here.
            And I mean Exemplary people like timmy_o'shea and all others who energetically contribute to my Noble task of spreading the Aura of Enlightment to those who got lost in the dark labyrinth of dimness.

I look forward for additional replies and comments that would fit the topic of this particular discussion.
            Feel FREE to express yourself.

Best wishes,

E.

timmy_o'shea

posted August 09, 2004 12:29 AM
            E. yer stupid. You too Pasta Petal if you keep talking to him.

--------

timmy_o'shea

posted August 09, 2004 12:56 AM
            I don't even read E.s nonsence. Makes my eyes cross n hurts my beaner.

I really gotta question. I was readin my comic book n this dudes hair turned white from being scared. Can that really happen? I think its bs. No need to explain, just yes or no. Thanks Pasta Petal.

-----------------

timmy_o'shea

posted August 08, 2004 11:40 PM
            Have you guys ever herd of e-mail? No one wants to read that borin c-r-a-p.

E. yer a d-i-c-k-h-e-a-d. Do you believe in God?

-----------------

timmy_o'shea

posted August 09, 2004 12:01 AM
            So ya believe in God then. Strange for a big brained small d-i-c-k-e-d science geek.

------------

Comment

Timmy O'Shea is a genius. Touche'.
              Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

josephine schmo

posted August 09, 2004 12:54 PM

Shut up!

Comment

STFU STFU STFU!
                  Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

---------------------------------------
                    josephine schmo
                    posted August 10, 2004 12:13 AM

Can you for once say something original instead of these boring quotes?

---------------------------------------

josephine schmo
                    posted August 10, 2004 12:20 AM

bla bla bla

---------------------

Comment

josephine schmo

E.

All I ask is you quit posting what you think is intelligent garbage. YOU are the epitomy of an oxyMORON.

I know, if you can't d a z z l e 'em with brilliance, baffle 'em with bull.

Comment

NINA777

posted August 10, 2004 12:55 PM
                        Ego, you are full of chit, leave josie alone, **** your mommy.

Comment

Answer: This is RE-ADDRESSED AGGRESSION

Comment

I love you NINA777!
                            Sweet Madame Belu

Comment

Aguila

posted August 12, 2004 12:23 PM
                              E.:

I do ignore your posts...the ones unrelated to immigration, but what about the rest of the people that come here seeking immigration advice and only find a bunch of 'intelectuoide' copied/pasted articles completely out of contest?

I am starting to agree with the 'ego' label that others here have given you, it seems that fits your attituted a 100%.

I am sure that there must be plenty of discussion board/forum/chats out there to discuss science, etc...
                              Posts: 958 | Location: Anytown, NJ, USA | Registered: July 24, 2003

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation