Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PREDICTION ON IMMIGRATION REFORM

My prediction is, we will see a good immigration bill pass both congress before the summer. Here's how it will happen.

The president, along with the RNC will start putting pressure on republican that opposes his rules and will start on jan.31st, during his yearly presidential address to congress..He will put immigration on the front burner and will press to the american people that we have to fix our mexican border whyle respecting human and civil rights and we all understand that breaking into homes, churches and hotels to arrest undocumented immigrants that has no criminal record, or minute-men chasing immigrants with rifles and knives, is not what the american people want to see happen nationwide.

The president desperatly wants to complete his second erm agenda and had hoped hat immigration reform would have been done by now, so he will push very hard and will bully anyone to tries to stop him from accomplishing what the american people wants him to.
    The RNC is a major force in helping bush squeeze out the tom ancredo's of the world , from defeating his "06 agenda.

minute-men chasing immigrants with rifles and knives, is not what the american people want to see happen nationwide.

More and more republican will get their armed twisted and forced to vote for a good bill because the american people will demand them to respect a land that was built on immigration and will demand that congress pass an immigration bill in a comprehensive manner...

A bill with a 3 years guest worker permit then the migrant will have to go home to re-apply, will be part of an immigration reform package, which will be passed..

Democrats will take over the house & senate before those 3 years expires and will grant every immigrants that applied for the guest worker program 3 years ago, a chance to sign up for amnesty.

this is how it will happen..and you better believe that when the democrats takes controll of the house, it will happen, they would not let all those people disrupt the economy, by being forced to go home just to re-apply.

My prediction is, we will see a good immigration bill pass both congress before the summer. Here's how it will happen.

The president, along with the RNC will start putting pressure on republican that opposes his rules and will start on jan.31st, during his yearly presidential address to congress..He will put immigration on the front burner and will press to the american people that we have to fix our mexican border whyle respecting human and civil rights and we all understand that breaking into homes, churches and hotels to arrest undocumented immigrants that has no criminal record, or minute-men chasing immigrants with rifles and knives, is not what the american people want to see happen nationwide.

The president desperatly wants to complete his second erm agenda and had hoped hat immigration reform would have been done by now, so he will push very hard and will bully anyone to tries to stop him from accomplishing what the american people wants him to.
    The RNC is a major force in helping bush squeeze out the tom ancredo's of the world , from defeating his "06 agenda.

minute-men chasing immigrants with rifles and knives, is not what the american people want to see happen nationwide.

More and more republican will get their armed twisted and forced to vote for a good bill because the american people will demand them to respect a land that was built on immigration and will demand that congress pass an immigration bill in a comprehensive manner...

A bill with a 3 years guest worker permit then the migrant will have to go home to re-apply, will be part of an immigration reform package, which will be passed..

Democrats will take over the house & senate before those 3 years expires and will grant every immigrants that applied for the guest worker program 3 years ago, a chance to sign up for amnesty.

this is how it will happen..and you better believe that when the democrats takes controll of the house, it will happen, they would not let all those people disrupt the economy, by being forced to go home just to re-apply.

Comment

My prediction is, only the enforcement bill will pass in Congress and all illegal aliens will start fleeing the United States of America in great numbers causing enormous traffic on the way to Mexico. All those 11 millions of poor people will fear persecution and being treated as a felon. They will follow the US laws by facing 10 years ban and after that time by standing in the lines they will apply for a visa – what kind of visa? Who knows?
      By summer United States will be free of undocumented people.
      Pr. Bush will be upset but Someone123 will be happy.
      After being deported or fleeing the United States the US economy will collapse but the hard-working 11 millions of people will build wealthy Mexico country.

Comment

When Mexico builds this wealthy country, I along with Someone12, Michael and Newbam will come there looking for work. Perhaps you and ImmortalE will be married by then and we can work as your maid, gardener, driver and cook.

Comment

Mara, I know you are pro-immigration, but no matter what law passes good or bad, no immigrant is going to leave. They would rather risk staying here and be forced to leave when they are caught. I do thing that Bush will have to keep one of his promises, and immmigration is the only one that he can. The republicans need something positive to even stand a chance in the next election. Which they will lose anyways, but will be fun to poke fun at them for the next 4 years.

Comment

Bigdummy,
            your screen-name fits the content of your post

Comment

I didn't have time to look for something to cut and paste.

Comment

Reform???? Immigration still can't carry out Bush's promise that applications should take no longer 6 months to process. The time frame has risen to 31 months. What's with that? Should have known better - it's just like his "leave no child behind intiative." Please.

Comment

I didn't have time to look for something to cut and paste.
                  I have tons of not copy-pasted posts that reflect my opinion on various issues consistently, using the logic and common sense.

And whenever I wish I will copy-paste articles(or quotes) that back-up my point of view.
                  What's wrong about copy-pasting?
                  Uh! You have hard time arguing your point against accredited scholars, professionals in fields who espouse those views.
                  It would be so much easier if you could target "views of ImmortalE" per se.

Sorry, I am not here to advance your agenda.

Comment

ImmortalE

It seems you never post your own thoughts only those of others. Your arguments are not clear and not well thought out. Rarely do you respond to anyone who disargees with your point with anything other than juvenile slanderous insults or volumes of material written by others.

I challange you to summarize the points of others you wish to quote without cutting and pasting their entire article or thesis. This will demonstrate not only a more focused mind but an aptitude for adult conversation as well.

Comment

Dear Sir Sugarpuff,

I suggest you read my posts instead of making premature and biased judgements.

Go to: http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums/a/...0510487921/p/4

You will find TWELVE PAGES with many of my posts, all of them written personally by me (with the exception of quotes I responded to and one copy-pasted article about the book/lectures of Supreme Court Justice Stephen Breyer).

If you can't read/comprehend what I write then it's not my fault.

Best Regards,
                      IE

Comment

Will Maria be included with those that flee the country into Mexico? Especially after all the racist remark she uttered against Mexican??

Comment

Ha! I was just going to recommend that you go back and read your own posts. Do you REALLY think they are germaine to this type of forum?

Do you think that they are so filled with minute detail that they come across as the ramblings of a frustrated zealot?

Comment

Sugarpuff, I beleive per US Constitution you are entitled to your opinion.
                            It doesn't mean I have to agree with you.

You can say whatever you want.

Whoever reads those posts will make their own judgemnent.

Best Regards,
                            IE

Comment

I believe our rights come with responsibility. It is your responsibilty, kind sir, to make a clear concise intelligble argument so as not to have your postings confused with spam.

I don't appreciate clicking on a discussion link only to have to scroll down 15 paragraphs before I am able to get to the next post.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation