Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TN to Green Card

Hello all, I'm new to the forum and I am hoping that I could get some help.

I'm Canadian working in the U.S. with a TN visa (since August 2006). I married a U.S. citizen in Canada in April 2006. I was wondering if I could get an AOS from TN to permanent resident status somehow. Could we file for I-130 at this point? I need to keep working and my TN expires in August 2007. Do I need to leave the country? Please help. We're very confused and don't know exactly what to do. Thank you.

Hello all, I'm new to the forum and I am hoping that I could get some help.

I'm Canadian working in the U.S. with a TN visa (since August 2006). I married a U.S. citizen in Canada in April 2006. I was wondering if I could get an AOS from TN to permanent resident status somehow. Could we file for I-130 at this point? I need to keep working and my TN expires in August 2007. Do I need to leave the country? Please help. We're very confused and don't know exactly what to do. Thank you.

Comment

so are you in the states? contact an experienced immigration attorney, is worth it.

Comment

Yes, I'm in the U.S. Is this a complicated problem worth getting an attorney? I was hoping that we could do this ourselves.

Comment

Sure you can do it yourselves. However; if you at least consult with an attorney and explain to you the procedure, and to make sure you have no problems, etc.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation