Clear All

• atwitsend
    replied
    ROFL!! Good one!

Leave a comment:

• Epiclaughter
    replied
    Dear Forum Members!

I was reading your posts, letters and opinions for long time now and it made me conserned for you all.
    I am sure many of you have read mine likewise.

This is a good time to call to all good natured, kind, tolerant people on this board who repeatedly reported me to the moderator and persistently demanded that I stop posting on this wonderful, friendly website with so many intelligent and good-willing members.

It is obvious to me that for all the time I have been a member of this forum, I have also been the sole cause and reason for all the disturbances, insults and any negativity that took place on the ilw.com forum since I became its' member.

Therefore I respectfully ask you all to help my 'Eject the Epiclaughter to the Moon' foundation by giving any donation you can.

Money is needed not only to build a rocket powerful enough to carry me to the Moon, but also to carry food supplies, air(concentrated oxygen), water, books, TV and Satellite Dish( I will watch it from there), electric power generator, computer (I may still visit and post on ilw once in a while, but I promise to be a good guy then), telescope ( once in a long while, when nostalgic, I want to see planet Earth from little less distance) and some other minor things of convenience that I will probably need while permanently stationed on the Moon.

Anything, no matter how little, would be greatly appreciated.
    Remember, you are doing it for the common good, for the cause of the common welfare!

I Thank You All, Good Hearted and Generous People of This Board, in Advance!!

Please, make your contributions payable to Eject The Epiclaughter To The Moon Foundation( in check or money order) and mail to :

Eject The Epiclaughter To The Moon Foundation
    3526 E Stret
    Georgetown
    Washington, DC, 20325

Phone: (202) 655-5555
    Fax: (202) 655-5555

Leave a comment:

• Epiclaughter
    started a topic EJECT ME FOR MOON !

EJECT ME FOR MOON !

Dear Forum Members!

I was reading your posts, letters and opinions for long time now and it made me conserned for you all.
    I am sure many of you have read mine likewise.

This is a good time to call to all good natured, kind, tolerant people on this board who repeatedly reported me to the moderator and persistently demanded that I stop posting on this wonderful, friendly website with so many intelligent and good-willing members.

It is obvious to me that for all the time I have been a member of this forum, I have also been the sole cause and reason for all the disturbances, insults and any negativity that took place on the ilw.com forum since I became its' member.

Therefore I respectfully ask you all to help my 'Eject the Epiclaughter to the Moon' foundation by giving any donation you can.

Money is needed not only to build a rocket powerful enough to carry me to the Moon, but also to carry food supplies, air(concentrated oxygen), water, books, TV and Satellite Dish( I will watch it from there), electric power generator, computer (I may still visit and post on ilw once in a while, but I promise to be a good guy then), telescope ( once in a long while, when nostalgic, I want to see planet Earth from little less distance) and some other minor things of convenience that I will probably need while permanently stationed on the Moon.

Anything, no matter how little, would be greatly appreciated.
    Remember, you are doing it for the common good, for the cause of the common welfare!

I Thank You All, Good Hearted and Generous People of This Board, in Advance!!

Please, make your contributions payable to Eject The Epiclaughter To The Moon Foundation( in check or money order) and mail to :

Eject The Epiclaughter To The Moon Foundation
    3526 E Stret
    Georgetown
    Washington, DC, 20325

Phone: (202) 655-5555
    Fax: (202) 655-5555
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms