X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mrs. Mani
    replied
    She can't follow to join in this manner. Once he get the green card, the only way he can bring his wife is to file a separate petition for her. Although priority dates are near current, it will take approximately six months to a year to bring her over.

She may also have to sign a waiver allowing her two children to immigrate to the U.S. without her and with the father.

Leave a comment:

• lenox45
    replied
    Thanks.
    There are 4 members of the family.
    Do I have the option to apply for only 3 members in the family ( I mean) pay for 3 of them in 1 go and let the application proceed

Once the principal applicant gets his greencard then he can request the spouse (remaining member ) of his to join later by filing the
    form I824-Follow-to Join Applicaion

This is in order to prevent the wife of the principal applicant to join later so she can
    take care of domestic issues in her primary counttry before joining the rest of the family in the USA
    Or is better to avoid the immigrations hassle and get all the family members in one 864 filing.

I got this information from

http://www.immigrationdirect.c...llow-to-Join.jspform

Leave a comment:

• Mrs. Mani
    replied
    You will need to pay the fee individually for each family member.

Leave a comment:

• lenox45
    replied
    I am a petitioner and i sponsored my brother's family under family immigration.

I got a letter from Immigation that the visa number is current and I need to pay the
    AOS fees and the processing fee for each of the famliy member for the principal applicant.

Question: Do I need to pay the processing fee for each of the family members for me to continue the petition to move forward.

Any body having experince with the family immigration matters please comment. I need some advice before I file the I-864 for sponsorship.

Leave a comment:

• lenox45
    started a topic Immigration (I-864) for Family category vis

Immigration (I-864) for Family category vis

I am a petitioner and i sponsored my brother's family under family immigration.

I got a letter from Immigation that the visa number is current and I need to pay the
    AOS fees and the processing fee for each of the famliy member for the principal applicant.

Question: Do I need to pay the processing fee for each of the family members for me to continue the petition to move forward.

Any body having experince with the family immigration matters please comment. I need some advice before I file the I-864 for sponsorship.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney