•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Juice
    replied
    Hi,

Does anyone know the processing dates for family based adjustment application (I-485) filed at the Missouri Service Center (I'm assuming its the National Benefits Center?). The USCIS website does not have a listing of the I-485 at the MO service center.

Also, I have applied for permission to travel (I-131) and I think they are backlogged by 2 to 3 months at the MO service center. I am traveling with my husband, who is a US Citizen. Will I have any problems re-entering? My coworker mentioned that when she travels with her I-131 and is returning to the US, her husband (who is a US Citizen) stands in the line with her (designated for ppl with such papers). She never has any problems. Anyone has any ideas? Input? Experiences to share?

Leave a comment:

• Juice
    started a topic I-131 & I-485

I-131 & I-485

Hi,

Does anyone know the processing dates for family based adjustment application (I-485) filed at the Missouri Service Center (I'm assuming its the National Benefits Center?). The USCIS website does not have a listing of the I-485 at the MO service center.

Also, I have applied for permission to travel (I-131) and I think they are backlogged by 2 to 3 months at the MO service center. I am traveling with my husband, who is a US Citizen. Will I have any problems re-entering? My coworker mentioned that when she travels with her I-131 and is returning to the US, her husband (who is a US Citizen) stands in the line with her (designated for ppl with such papers). She never has any problems. Anyone has any ideas? Input? Experiences to share?
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney