permanant religious visa please help...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• permanant religious visa please help...

HI.. can i one help me on this... religious visa is "approved" on visa status check. when interviewd time every procedure was done medical etc... embassy did not stamp visa on passport and they said your visa is refused and they will send papers back to petioner.(they did not said any thing why did they refused) the petioner did not recieve the papers yet.. which embassy had send back to petioner and almost six months over.
    please anyone know what is this mean??? can he still get visa?? and when petioner will recieve the papers? can we reapply again? PLEASE HELP!!!

[This message was edited by sunlight on March 04, 2004 at 09:16 AM.]

HI.. can i one help me on this... religious visa is "approved" on visa status check. when interviewd time every procedure was done medical etc... embassy did not stamp visa on passport and they said your visa is refused and they will send papers back to petioner.(they did not said any thing why did they refused) the petioner did not recieve the papers yet.. which embassy had send back to petioner and almost six months over.
    please anyone know what is this mean??? can he still get visa?? and when petioner will recieve the papers? can we reapply again? PLEASE HELP!!!

[This message was edited by sunlight on March 04, 2004 at 09:16 AM.]

Comment

Where did he applyied for his visa?
      Consular Officer can not say that your visa is REFUSED. HE MUST HAVE GIVEN HIM IN WRITTING.
      ANY VISA REFUSED IN ANY COUNTRY. ACCORDING TO LAW THE CONSULAR OFFICER MUST GIVE APPLICANT THE GROUND OF HIS DENIAl.

Please check with the applicant. and come back.

Comment

Actaully embassy did not say anything about denial, they did not give anything in written.
        after submutting the medical papers they ask for police certificate...after some days when police certificate was ready he took to embassy but they did'nt even see the certificate.. they said we have send back your papers to the petioner he is going to tell you about your visa..but we did not recieve the papers yet
        we are confuse about all this... why did'nt they say anything about the visa? is there any chance of getting the visa??

Comment

All US Embassy+Consulate if the refused any visa applicants they must have given his in black and white. If not then he should contact, chief of the section of the consular section and ask him. Why my visa was denied.
          Where is it happened US Embassy, ..........?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation