Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• DEPORTATION HELP!!!

Hi. My name is Jamie, I'm an American, born in the United States. My husband is from Africa. He came here on F-1 Student Visa in 2002. One month later, he was arrested as the INS came looking for someone and he happened to be there. He failed to go to school. He was told he could voluntary deport, not knowing he could appeal. The deportation order expired, and about 8 monhts later we got married in Sept. 2004. We have a 7 month old child together, and also he is "daddy" to my 3 year old. We've been told we need to go back to re get a visa to re-enter the US but he can be denied. Our I-130 finally was approoved after 9 months of waiting. Can anyone help me on this...we've contacted about 8 lawyers and got some similar and some different answers. We want to keep this in the united states. My husband cannot work. We can't afford to go back to his country. SOMEONE please help us. We live in Wisconsin.

Thanks, jamie and yoro sabally

One thing is approving your I-130 and another the adjustment of status. The I-130 is approved for you and you alone, based on your right as a citizen to have a petition for your alien spouse. If the marriage occurred during deportation proceedings, your spouse is statutory ineligible to file for AOS. It's that simple. The marriage will be considered to be fraudulent. I'm talking about the date of the marriage itself, not the date of the filing of the petition.
    If the marriage occurred before, there's some options for relief however, student visa violators are also statutory ineligible for AOS.
    You should consult with an attorney.

Comment

WE DON'T NEED ANYMORE S H I T H E A D S HERE!!!!!!!

LETS KICK ALL IMMIGRANTS OUT OF HERE!!!

GET THA' EFF OUT OF HERE, IMMIGRANTS!!!!

Are you thirsty baby...I have some hot immigrant c.um for you.
      America is prosperous because America is an optimistic nation. America is America because we are a nation of immigrants.

Comment

now baby..if you are mad at illegal immigrants...I have no problem with you, but say illegal immigrants. But when you say immigrants you include me there, and I have to reply...So next time add the term: illegal to your sentence.

I am still waiting for my lap dance or give me my money back...
        America is prosperous because America is an optimistic nation. America is America because we are a nation of immigrants.

Comment

NO I can care less. I am an immigrant who came here legally and have done everything by the book.

So now I have no problem with you as your problem is with illegals.

Peace.

Comment

Thank you for your offer honey but I must refuse.
            I have more important things to do.

Comment

naughty girl...do you want me to spank you...

Comment

you know I have a 900 number if you wanna call me.

Comment

If you ain't replying in regards to my post, please go somewhere else.

Comment

If you ain't replying in regards to my post, please go somewhere else.

I assume you are talking to the emotional jezebel

Comment

YES I GET EMOTIOAL WHEN I SEE S H I T F A C E S ON THE STREET!!!

EVERY DAY, EVERY MORNING!!!

WE ARE TIRED OF IT!!!!!!!!

Then move to South Africa. They have colonies special for whites. Or even better go to Montana or North Dakota. Also they have a reservation for KKK members I believe in Idaho.

My advice to you is: Stay North, Stay Cold.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation