Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What should I do?

I've been marry for 3 years, I'm a citizen and did the petition for my husband. We went through the 2nd interview and we received a notice of intent to deny visa petition but we send all the appropiate information to established the bona fides of our marriage and are just waiting for an answer.
    My husband had to go to his country of origin to take care of some family bussiness and just decided to stay there for as long as is needed it (he think it will be more than a year) and then have to go to another country also to take care of more family bussiness.
    Because he doesn't know how long it will take, he sugested to get divorce and stop the petition.
    Of course I'm taking care of the divorce process and selling our property but I don't how to stop the petition.
    If there's any specific form that I need to file or just need to get an attorney for my case.

I've been marry for 3 years, I'm a citizen and did the petition for my husband. We went through the 2nd interview and we received a notice of intent to deny visa petition but we send all the appropiate information to established the bona fides of our marriage and are just waiting for an answer.
    My husband had to go to his country of origin to take care of some family bussiness and just decided to stay there for as long as is needed it (he think it will be more than a year) and then have to go to another country also to take care of more family bussiness.
    Because he doesn't know how long it will take, he sugested to get divorce and stop the petition.
    Of course I'm taking care of the divorce process and selling our property but I don't how to stop the petition.
    If there's any specific form that I need to file or just need to get an attorney for my case.

Comment

Very Upset why did you all have a second interview?...was it something they saw the prompted them to have a second one?
      "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

No they just send a letter saying to go and take only our passport, but we got there and did an interview like before and requested all the papers again which luckly we decided to take just in case even though they just requested his passport

Comment

What was the outcome of the second interview
          "Until the color of a man's skin is of no more significance than the color of his eyes everywhere will be war"...................BOB MARLEY

Comment

what package did you use?

i485 i130 1765 to adjust status?

2nd interview. YOu had two interviews for the first green card.. or is the second interview for removal of conditions after receiving first conditional green card?

You want to know how to withdraw petition????
            you received "notice of intent to deny" The denial letter is coming soon. do you have any intention to fight this? because if you dont, the case will be closed and final. YOu dont have to worry about withdrawing the applications. it will be finish!

I am sure you have an idea why they feel this way. So you going to just get divorced and thats thats????? If your marriage was valid, you should have taken an attorney with you on the second interview. if in fact it is sham.. then so be it... case denied

Comment

Just to let you know 4now our marriage was very valid (should I send you proof), that things are not working now is very different.
              We were advised by our attorney that this interview was only to finalized all the paper and he was confident they just want his passport to put some kind of stamp. The attorney though there was not need for him to go. Ohh by the way we have no idea the reason why it was denied because whatever they wrote makes no sense to us, and we sent our papers again.
              Anyway that was months ago, so do you think I should wait for the denial letter (if they do it) or should I do something else?

Comment

Im confused about something... why after this passport/turned into interview, your husband left the country and stayed out, only to tell you later to go ahead and and divorce him????? You said your marriage is valid, and maybe to you it really was, but why did he leave when the process didnt go smooth? Divorce is the quick answer, what about your love for each other? I'm sorry, but maybe from his side.. there is something he didnt say.

Comment

you didnt say what interview this is.

does he have a greencard now? and this was for the removal of conditons the second interview?

Comment

He left because his family was having a lot of problems with the bussiness and he felt he need it to go and help his dad.
                    At this point I think he's very overwhelm about his family situation and have decided that his family (not me) comes first. He told me because he's not sure when he is coming (if he is at all) that why he think it will be better to stop all the papers and go ahead with the divorce.
                    I'm planning to go to see him soon and find out whats really going on but will like to have an idea of what do I need to do.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
                      you didnt say what interview this is.

does he have a greencard now? and this was for the removal of conditons the second interview? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO ASK THIS?

Comment

he has a green card. What o you mean with removal of conditions?

Comment

So the second interview is to make the conditional greencard a 10yrs card.

you sent in form I=751 and was called for an interview? they asked for more evidence and now they sent intent to deny letter? is this correct?

Comment

yes

Comment

Pls check your personal zone&gt; private messaging.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation