X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 4now
    replied
    well actually, it is just the intent to deny letter at this point. But really, I dont know,and I took it as an after the fact thing.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    that was my point Hudson

Where oh where did you see that this divorce request occured before or during the interview process I think reread of post is in order 4u.

They went to get a passport finalized... and had an impromptu 2nd interview.

Now I hope the poster will comeback an clarify this. I dont want you giving Dionne Warwick any competiton with your crystal ball

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    do you really think the divorce was initiated after the denial? Or the spouse going back to his home country to take care of business?

But needhelpfast provided, what I thought, was the true intent of the OP.

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    [quote]No they just send a letter saying to go and take only our passport, but we got there and did an interview like before and requested all the papers again which luckly we decided to take just in case even though they just requested his passport[quote]

that was my point Hudson

Where oh where did you see that this divorce request occured before or during the interview process I think reread of post is in order 4u.

They went to get a passport finalized... and had an impromptu 2nd interview.

Now I hope the poster will comeback an clarify this. I dont want you giving Dionne Warwick any competiton with your crystal ball

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
    Are you psychic now these days Hudson? Been looking in that crystal ball I missed where poster said all this. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You might want to reread the post 4now.

The OP said the following:
    "My husband had to go to his country of origin to take care of some family bussiness and just decided to stay there for as long as is needed it (he think it will be more than a year) and then have to go to another country also to take care of more family bussiness."

AND

"Because he doesn't know how long it will take, he suggested to get divorce and stop the petition."

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You were denied because the two of you were going through a divorce at the time of joint petition to remove conditions and he was out of the country for more than 6 months, from your statement. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you psychic now these days Hudson? Been looking in that crystal ball I missed where poster said all this.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Very Upset:
    I've been marry for 3 years, I'm a citizen and did the petition for my husband. We went through the 2nd interview and we received a notice of intent to deny visa petition but we send all the appropiate information to established the bona fides of our marriage and are just waiting for an answer.
    My husband had to go to his country of origin to take care of some family bussiness and just decided to stay there for as long as is needed it (he think it will be more than a year) and then have to go to another country also to take care of more family bussiness.
    Because he doesn't know how long it will take, he sugested to get divorce and stop the petition.
    Of course I'm taking care of the divorce process and selling our property but I don't how to stop the petition.
    If there's any specific form that I need to file or just need to get an attorney for my case. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You were denied because the two of you were going through a divorce at the time of joint petition to remove conditions and he was out of the country for more than 6 months, from your statement.

It also appears that your husband wants to remain in his own country instead of living permantently in the United States. Thus, he does not want the green card anymore. If he decides to change his mind, it will be difficult for him to immigrate back to the US based on employment are marriage through you.

Good luck to you and your situation.

Leave a comment:

• NeedHelpFast
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Very Upset:
    I've been marry for 3 years, I'm a citizen and did the petition for my husband. We went through the 2nd interview and we received a notice of intent to deny visa petition but we send all the appropiate information to established the bona fides of our marriage and are just waiting for an answer.
    My husband had to go to his country of origin to take care of some family bussiness and just decided to stay there for as long as is needed it (he think it will be more than a year) and then have to go to another country also to take care of more family bussiness.
    Because he doesn't know how long it will take, he sugested to get divorce and stop the petition.
    Of course I'm taking care of the divorce process and selling our property but I don't how to stop the petition.
    If there's any specific form that I need to file or just need to get an attorney for my case. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Your question has already been answered. Your case will be closed once it is denied.
    You seem ok with this and ok with the divorce...there is something wrong with him leaving you and America and jeopardizing his potential status and not to mention your marriage. It does not sound like he is interested in pursuing either. What happened? You said the marriage was valid....how can he just give up on it so easily? And what about you? You are willing to throw in the towel as well? What's really going on?

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    Your husband will be one of the most foolish people I have ever heard of if he lets them deny his 10 yrs card.

please state the reasons given for intent to deny letter.

Leave a comment:

• BELIEVE
    replied
    Pls check your personal zone&gt; private messaging.

Leave a comment:

• Very Upset
    replied
    yes

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    So the second interview is to make the conditional greencard a 10yrs card.

you sent in form I=751 and was called for an interview? they asked for more evidence and now they sent intent to deny letter? is this correct?

Leave a comment:

• Very Upset
    replied
    he has a green card. What o you mean with removal of conditions?

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    you didnt say what interview this is.

does he have a greencard now? and this was for the removal of conditons the second interview? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO ASK THIS?

Leave a comment:

• Very Upset
    replied
    He left because his family was having a lot of problems with the bussiness and he felt he need it to go and help his dad.
    At this point I think he's very overwhelm about his family situation and have decided that his family (not me) comes first. He told me because he's not sure when he is coming (if he is at all) that why he think it will be better to stop all the papers and go ahead with the divorce.
    I'm planning to go to see him soon and find out whats really going on but will like to have an idea of what do I need to do.

Leave a comment:

• 4now
    replied
    you didnt say what interview this is.

does he have a greencard now? and this was for the removal of conditons the second interview?

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation