Child with an illegal immigrant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S12 is correct, as usual. And I add: as long as there are employers who are ready and willing to hire them, and look the other way when these dirtbags show up with phony s.s. (sometimes with 10 digits), and i.d.'s from Mexico... so long as there are commie pinkos who defend and protect all manners of unlawfulness (Renegade Neighbor, Abercrumbling, Mani, PutridUSC and so on), so long as certain politicians don't do their part, so long as the medias (yes, medias Renegade Neighbor) play the politically correct bull,so long as....

Comment

Haha! Oh boy, what more is there left wherein that elusive virtue of 'utopia righteousness' could lie? I would venture a guess - in that magnificently exclusive enclave of parrot-land under the leadership of S12, NO AMNESTY, and Fed86 - King, Minister of Justice, and Minister of Foreign Affairs, respectively.

Comment

I will answer the question raised by Sara123, since our resident erudite RN avoided it and chose instead to attack S12 and myself. Sara: in order to emigrate to the US, or any other country, you must follow the rules (steps, law) set by the country you want to move to. First the interested person must go to the Consulate, fill out the paperwork, meet all the requirements, have an interview with a Consular officer. If said officer determines that you comply with the requisites you will be issued a green card. Why do you think that 12m illegals, mostly Mexicans, did not follow the established rules. Just guess. Sara, there is a RIGHT WAY of doing things and a WRONG WAY. Illegals CHOOSE the latter.

Comment

I don't know if this dog, with the courage - nope, shamelessness, to talk about an immigration process, even knows the distinction between a nonimmigrant and an immigrant visa application.

Comment

what does it matter, RN, if Mexicans refuse to obey the terms of either type of visa????????? A dirtbag is a dirtbag, no matter what kind of visa they scammed, and and a border-jumping enema bag cleaner is just that...

Comment

That matters when one dares to challenge others in a discussion. It's a form of respect. Ok, forget about respect for others. But leave some respect for one's self at least. But anyway, it seems that I expect too much from a t.ithead like you.

Comment

realt83, I would consult an attorney immediately. There are plenty who will give you a free consultation in the hope that you will ultimately give them your business.

This is a particularly difficult situation as cross-border adoptions and parental rights are fraught with technicalities and jurisdictional problems. It matters a great deal where the case will be heard.
                Always interested in the H1-B visa, the Eb-5 Visa Program and other Eb5 Investor Visa related issues.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                  simple....most of the Mexicans currently occupying space in the US have ignored our laws, believe they are not subject to them, and want to take advantage of the US taxpayer....they are, as a group, irresponsible dirtbags...their own lack of integrity has caused their problems...they have consistently demonstrated that they cannot or will not obey simple rules... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Where do you draw the line, idiot? Some people with whom you deal or look upon today are sure descendants of erstwhile Mexican visa cheats or border-jumpers, or might be even so themselves, who just 'scammed' their way into legalizing their status.

Comment

I draw the line at our border...I don't care what country some illegal alien is from...they do not belong here. But once again, since you seem to like them so much, why haven't you taken a few into your household???? I bet it might make the Podunk Gazette in whatever trailerpark you live.

Comment

No no, the border is a tangible delineation. I'm talking about the abstract metamorphism of the human aspects of it all that you parrots are blind about, that which US immigration is so complex and many-faceted, that stereotyping, profiling, and generalizing don't apply if a workable solution is desired.

Comment

Didn't I tell you S12, this RN is a subersive, he should be reported to the secret service. You will note that the idiot did not reply to Sarah, he was hiding, until I told her how the system works, after he read it he JUMPED with his subersive ideas, but not before though, not when the question was raised. See, this guy comes from a pathetic, poor family, and has a chip on his shoulder. Oh, but I know how to handle these types of insects face to face, I have 100% success record. I have told the subersive RN time and time again that I want to debate him face to face, to tell me the day, time and place, but he runs like the little girl that he is. Good to read your opinions S12 as usual.

Comment

You and your idol S12 against me at the same time, that should be fantastic.

Comment

go to www.usgreencard.ecrater.com for information concerning obtaining permanent residency in the United States

Comment

very valid point RN, the question is whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
                              You and your idol S12 against me at the same time, that should be fantastic. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation