X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ornela
    replied
    Jean your story might be partially true, however if the fact that you are illegal and that you have been here for many years is true, I wish you good luck in getting your papers.
    Someone 12 giving papers to illegal immigrants (violators of the law) is not the same thing as releasing criminals from prison. Illegal immigrants haven't commited crimes, they just crossed the border to find a better life.

Leave a comment:

• cass
    replied
    Welcome, Juan Ramiez, a guy like you should be here. You are good guy, well-educated. I hope you can help *a***o folks improve thier image a lot.

Not nice.............Tough, rude, uneducated, masho attitude..., unfriendly..treat other human being with no respect, espectially woman. These always ruin my day when it happens to me;especially, when they work as a customer service and taking care customer. Sorry to say that; in fact, I came across the situation very often. However, I have a lot of mexican at work which are so nice and kind, too.

Leave a comment:

• Lerka Я
    replied
    Indeed.. I had fu cked Monica Lewinsky

Leave a comment:

• Lerka Я
    replied
    lie me once... lie me twice...

shame on you !!!

Leave a comment:

• marmaduk
    replied
    Once a liar, always a liar, and this one reeks troll all over the place.

Leave a comment:

• Lerka Я
    replied
    Hi ! My name is Pochtalion Pechkin,
    I am illegal alien too, блянах!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    who cares, really? An illegal dirtbag is an illegal dirtbag, and lying is just another genetic feature of illegals.

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    Has anyone considered that the story is a fake, well at least with with ages that the person is claiming?

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    now now SunDevilUSA...don't confuse the issue with mere logic. Illegal aliens (and their supporters) don't understand the concept of logic because their brains are the size of walnuts.

Leave a comment:

• SunDevilUSA
    replied
    Am I the only one who is appalled that a parent would surrender their seven-year-old and thirteen-year-old children into the hands of human smugglers? I think that the President needs to revise his oft-used refrain to reflect the situation more accurately: "Family values DO STOP at the Rio Grande."

Jean2005: You say that your uncle paid the human smugglers approximately $20,000 to smuggle you and your cousin into America. Rather than conspiring with human smugglers, it appears to me that a gift of $20,000 to your family in Mexico would have been a far better use of this money.

Leave a comment:

• ELJEFE
    replied
    There are so many latinos that find their selves in the same situation. But it will all change in the near future and finally you will be liberated and be able to exceed to your full potential.

"Freedom, liberty and justice for all"

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    no matter how you spell it, irresponsibility is still irresponsibility. Those who applaud law violaters should go ask for the release of everyone in prison, or consider moving to a different country, since you obviously have no patriotism for the United States of America.

Leave a comment:

• gg
    replied
    I wish you all the best Juan. I hope your dreams come true and one day you can truly be free from the shadows. You will probably appreciate your citizenship (one day) more than any "American" born here who takes it for granted. I applaud you for wanting to be American and not being ashamed of your Mexican roots. That is hard for some of my friends since they are constantly looked down upon as a lesser person for the color of their skin (prieto) and that they were born in a Country just steps from America. GOOD LUCK!!

Leave a comment:

• trust
    replied
    I applaud you for coming out. I know how difficult it is to publicly acknowledge your status. Immigrants, legal and illegal, have always been looked down on by our society and it's time for all immigrants to hold their heads high. America should embrace people of other cultures not disregard them!

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    great, another unwashed illegal....perhaps you should join your illegal amigo Mr Serrano.
    Scum is still is scum, no matter how you try to cover it up.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation