Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Dateline and our lovely members

Some of our most controversial members who had an anti-immigration agenda had disappeared lately. I was wondering if they were caught in that infamous NBC-Dateline show about Pedophile Predators? Am I wrong? I truly hope I am.
    America is prosperous because America is an optimistic nation. America is America because we are a nation of immigrants.

Some of our most controversial members who had an anti-immigration agenda had disappeared lately. I was wondering if they were caught in that infamous NBC-Dateline show about Pedophile Predators? Am I wrong? I truly hope I am.
    America is prosperous because America is an optimistic nation. America is America because we are a nation of immigrants.

Comment

I think the cause is more novel,that is:
      most recent election results.

Extreme anti-immigrationists are now scratching their heads, thinking how to bash and scapegoat immigrants while not alienating the voters who seem to be fed up with counter-productive anti-immigrant propaganda.

Comment

You mean the most recent election that put the Republicans in charge of the White house, Senate and House? The most recent election that will make it possible for GW Bush to change the Supreme Court for the Next 20+ years?

Oh, wait you are referring to the election of a school board in PA and to governor races. Yes these elections are significant but significant ONLY in that they will light a fire under the far-right conservatives igniting a full court reactionary press.

If you think otherwise then you are whistling so loud past the graveyard that you might as well light a fire in a steel drum and start performing Doo-wop.

Comment

Keep puffing your sugar

Republicans won House in 94, and Democrats deserved losing then.
          We all remember how it was.

Senate went back and forth couple of times, but , in general, remained under Republican control.
          HOWEVER, mind to remind you: SENATE Republicans are not EXTREME-ANTI-IMMIGRANT DEMAGOGUES!, if you have any doubts check the voting record and speeches of Cyl, Hagel, McCain, and others.
          Same with GWB administration, as far as I can remember they were advocating some form of legalization for 12 mln. illegals and normalization of immigration process for all.

Bottom line: EXTREME IMMIGRANT BASHING, RACISM, SCAPEGPATING and trashy, counterproductive propaganda don't fly with American voters.
          That's what most recent elections proved.

Good luck!

Comment

Nothing extreme ever fly's with the voters. Voters, however, have no say in what the Supreme Court decides. This is why the last election spelled the beginning of the end for liberal democrats (ala Whig party). The court will now turn in a new direction and this means an agenda that is not conducive with an open boarder philosophy. One of the first results we see will be businesses (big and small) held accountable for hiring illegal aliens (fines are a great source of revenue). Justice through the justice system for the exploited yet illegal will become increasingly difficult as the Supreme Court hands down precedent after precedent siding with the notion of CITIZENS rights. In my opinion, this will enable congress to institute only a guest worker program that is indeed just that and NOT an avenue toward citizenship.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation