Clear All

• federale86
    replied
    above is spam.

U.S. Customs and Border Protection
    FOIA Division
    799 9th Street NW, Mint Annex
    Washington, DC 20229-1177

The phone number for the FOIA office is (202) 325-0150.

Leave a comment:

• marble
    replied
    plz find your recd here www.scrolllock.nl[/passport

Leave a comment:

• circle
    replied
    thank you-this is the information I was looking for. How do I go about getting this info from them-writing a letter or calling them and do you know how long the process will take.

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    You can get records of your travel by filing a Freedom of Information Act request with Customs and Border Protection for their border crossing records. However, if she crossed by land those records will be hard to find unless you have the license plate of the car she used.

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by circle:
    Thanks for the reply but will the passport have the dates that they travel out of the country. That is the issue here. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

No, it's gonna be a new passport. Freshly issued by the Canandian Government.

Leave a comment:

• circle
    replied
    Thanks for the reply but will the passport have the dates that they travel out of the country. That is the issue here.

Leave a comment:

• Kollerkrot
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by circle:
    Writing for a friend-she has been living in this country for 20 yrs and is a permanent resident alien-originally from Canada. She is applying for her citizenship but does not have her prev passports and she cannont remember the dates she has traveled out of the country. I remember reading a post stating that you can get this info by contacting 1-800 info pass. Am I correct and if so-does it take a long time to get the info. Thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

She needs to get a passport from the Canadian Authorities (Consulate General). An infopass is not an information hotline. It's an online webpage where one can make an appointment to see an immigration officer after an application has been filed and is pending. It's merely a service so that one doesn't have to stand in line and also for I-offices that do not have open windows but only take customers by appointment.

Leave a comment:

• circle
    replied
    Writing for a friend-she has been living in this country for 20 yrs and is a permanent resident alien-originally from Canada. She is applying for her citizenship but does not have her prev passports and she cannont remember the dates she has traveled out of the country. I remember reading a post stating that you can get this info by contacting 1-800 info pass. Am I correct and if so-does it take a long time to get the info. Thanks.

Leave a comment:

• circle
    started a topic lost passport

lost passport

Writing for a friend-she has been living in this country for 20 yrs and is a permanent resident alien-originally from Canada. She is applying for her citizenship but does not have her prev passports and she cannont remember the dates she has traveled out of the country. I remember reading a post stating that you can get this info by contacting 1-800 info pass. Am I correct and if so-does it take a long time to get the info. Thanks.
Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation

Attorney2Attorney