Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PROBLEM

My husbands papers were sent to the benefit center and archived why don't know but they were finally located and the ejudacator faxed the copies to theNVC which they claim they did not recieve so the congressional lesion faxed them again in March and again theNVC claim they did not get them so my Immigration lawyer suggested filing the I-130 again so it will go to the NVC and we can proceed with my husbands case. Our lawyer has indicated that INS always messes up the I-824 application and none of us can do anything until the NVC gets the I-824 form and the papers that are with it .

My husbands papers were sent to the benefit center and archived why don't know but they were finally located and the ejudacator faxed the copies to theNVC which they claim they did not recieve so the congressional lesion faxed them again in March and again theNVC claim they did not get them so my Immigration lawyer suggested filing the I-130 again so it will go to the NVC and we can proceed with my husbands case. Our lawyer has indicated that INS always messes up the I-824 application and none of us can do anything until the NVC gets the I-824 form and the papers that are with it .

Comment

Chona,
      You keep making new postings, go back to your Thanks posting for my response.

Comment

sorry guys new to this yes we have the approval notice saying that the I824 was approved and for a year we never heard anything and according to the approval letter it should have been sent to the NVC within 3 months of the approval but some how it got sent to the California Benefit Center where it stayed until recently when we started to question why we hadn't heard anything. Our congressman and a lady from the Visa center in St.Louis MO located the file at about the same time and both stated that the file had been archived and that the A number had been wrong on file . The ejudicator faxed it twice to NVC and know the Head supervisor for the Congressional lesion is looking into the case

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation