Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please Help

Please help me im confused, I dont know where I can make a request for a copy of my petition. I've lost my copy of petition and I need a another copy of it. where do u think I can make a request for it.

Please help me im confused, I dont know where I can make a request for a copy of my petition. I've lost my copy of petition and I need a another copy of it. where do u think I can make a request for it.

Comment

I you live in Ny, a great thing would be to contact Senator Charles Schumer's Office. They are amazingly helpful. If u do not live in New York, then try your State Senator's Office( I suppose they have an "Immigrant Department"). Calling the 1800 Ins number I guess they would tell you to make an Infopass appt., Which I do not thing that you will get much help, but you can still try, you never know, you may see a great officer there who will go "over the board" to help you.
      I don't think that a lawyer can do more than a Senator's office.
      Try different options, and then decide which one is better. Sometimes you have to get through fire to get what you need. Things just don't come easily to people, sometime, but they soon do, after you fight a little.
      I wish you lots of luck.
      (don't take my advice for granted, just take it as an opinion, and you decide what it is best. But do me a favor first and try the senator's office. Aren't you curious to hear what they would say? I would.)
      Lots of luck.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed