NEW POLL WHICH SUGGEST THE AMERICAN PEOPLE SUPPORTS A GUEST WORKER PROGRAM

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I say give amnesty to the ones that deserve it. Let them be able to grow for the better of the country. This will benefit so many people that deserve it. There are more American citizens that deserve to be deported first than most illegals. If it wasn't for them new Orleans would not bounce back and if what happened in New Orleans happens in any other town, Illegals will be the ones to the rescue, while most of you sit at home watching TV.

Comment

get out of my country..get out..this is latino land..we are going to take over your trailer park and kick you and your 10 kids out...me and my cousin jose santiago will deport you to england you dont belong in our country.

Comment

So ELJEFE, enlighten us, does ppl like Jean deserved the amnesty?

Comment

im glad you are admitting that they will be an amnesty...i demand the amnesty because people like you angers the latino community...you guys treat us like dogs and think we are not worthy..this is why we get mad a scream in your face to give us our amnesty.

yes i crossed the border, but i crossed the border because american big business told me that they have jobs for me...you really think im going to stay in mexico and starve to death???

you must be crazy, i crossed the border and im proud i did, i have no regret at all, and if i had to redo it again, ill cross the border over and over again...im better off here then mexico..if i was still in mexico, id probably be dead of hunger now, with by crossing the border, ive greaTly improve my life and i make $16 an hour, i own my own house and a nice car....

latino power in your face.

Comment

So why did you lie and claimed to be USC & African American then? Ashamed of your Mexican heritage? Yet now you dare claiming to be proud of your latino power??

Try not to get lost in your own lies will ya?

Comment

i want to spit in your face..mexican spit is like acid, and by spitting in your face, your face will burn.....latino power forever.

you will learn to respect the latino movement..we are the largest and most powerfull movement in the united states...the minute men are afraid of us.

Comment

What power could someone who lies and hide his own heritage possibly have? The power of cowardice??

You never answered the question. Or perhaps you're simply uncapable of answering it?

Comment

GO CALL THE I.N.S..THATS ALL YOU CAN DO WHENVER YOU SEE A LATINO, BUT THE I.N.S JUST IGNORES YOU BECAUSE THEY KNOW YOU ARE A BIGOT THAT IS UPSET MEXICANS HAVE MORE MONEY THEN YOU.

IM A PROUD MEXICAN FROM TIWANA MEXICO...I DECIDED TO CROSS THE BORDER AFTER AN UNCLE OF MINE WHO CROSSED ABOUT 15 YEARS EARLIER AND GOT AMNESTIED DURING THE 86 IMMIGRATION BILL..HE CAME BACK TO MEXICO WITH U.S CITIZENSHIP AND A LOT OF CASH IN HIS POCKET..SINCE THAT DAY, IT WAS MY DREAM TO CROSS THE BORDER, AND GET RICH LIKE HE DID.

IM MAKING VERY GOOD MONEY AND I OWN A CAR AND HOUSE...NOW, ALL I WAITING FOR IS THE AMNESTY SO MY DREAM CAN BE COMPLETE.

JUNE 15TH 2006 WILL BE THE DAY OF AMNESTY 2006

Comment

As said before, if you're so proud of being Mexican then why did you lie and claim to be USC and African American instead?

Just answer that question first. Put your money where your mouth is. If you can't then admit it like a man instead of continue parading your cowardice.

Comment

WHEN I SAW ALL THE MEXCIAN BROTHERS SISTERS AND BROTHERS STEPPING OUT OF THE SHADOW TO DEMONSTRATE WITH NO FEAR, I DECIDED TO COME OUT OF THE SHADOW..AMNESTY IS NEAR, AND NO ONE IS AFRAID TO GO IN THE STREET AND DEMONSTRATE...

AMNESTY IS NEAR...WE ARE NO LONGER AFRAID TO STEP OU OF THE SHADOW..WE WILL GET THE AMNESTY..WE'VE PUT SO MUCH PRESSURE ON CONGRESS..THEY ARE AFRAID OF US NOW!!!

BUSH WAS SO AFRAID WHEN HE SAW DEMOCRATS SPEAKING AT THE DEMONSTRATION THAT HE DECIDED TO ATTACK HARRY REID AND THE DEMOCRATS JUST TO LET THE MEXICANS KNOW THAT THE DEMOCRATS ARE THE ONES STALLING THE IMMIGRATION BILL.

BILL FRIST AND HASTERT WERE PRESSURED BY US MEXICAN AND THEY DECIDED TO DROP THE FELONY CHARGE...THEY ARE CLEARLY AFRAID OF US...WE ARE THE MOST POWERFULL GROUP IN THE U.S

WE ARE POWERFULL ENOUGHT TO SHAKE CONGRESS

Comment

Still avoiding the question I see... a liar? a coward? or both?

Comment

I CAME OUT OF THE SHADOW AND UNVEILLED MYSELF...I AM A PROUD MEXICANS.

Comment

A proud Mexican who can't even admit being Mexican and have to lie and pretend to be USC & African American?? LOL, I'm sure your La Raza buddies will beg to differ. You and proud Mexican simply doesn't belong in the same sentence.

Comment

Hey Jean, how old were you when you came to the US?

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation