X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jean2005
    replied
    Maramus- i will dare you to come up with a fresh poll that suggest the american people wants mass deportation...i dont want any polls that were taken 3 4 months ago..i want a poll that was conducted this month.....only lou dobbs and bill o'reilley polls suggest that the american public supports mass deportation..but you can understand why those polls comes out so lopsided for mass deportation becaue the lou dobbs and o'reilley audience are all minute-men and extremist, so you cant respect such polls..also, disregard fair and numberUSA polls because they also support mas deportation and only polls extremists.

Leave a comment:

• Marasmus
    replied
    if you aired your thighs and above long enough, you would learn that most americans dont want Mexicans who just jump the boarder and come here and start demonstrating on our streets.

They need to be deported to Mexico and if Mexico refuses, they send their stinky a s s es to Siberia!!!

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    Logics also tells you that you should not vote for a candidate that cant even tell you whats his policy on iraq is...does tancredo even has a plan on iraq?? a plan for the economy?? a plan for foreign policy??

so basicly, you are asking the american people to disregard all other policy just for one policy?? it will not happen...Only dumb voters goes to the poll hoping to vote for a guy that only policy is to deport mexicans..this is laughable..tancredo will not even field 1% of the votes

Leave a comment:

• Marasmus
    replied
    Mexicans can go work hard in their country puta jean.

We'll see how things go with stupid Bush, the oil dummy.

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    Logic would tell you that tancredo has no shot at being the G.O.P presidencial candidate because he's a one issue candidate and voters never vote primarily on immigration.

Polls have also stated that the war in iraq, will be what millions of voters will cast their vote on..Immigration is 4th in mind...So, basicly, what the polls are saying is, if you have a good plan to have our troops leave iraq, but you want amnesty for mexican, hen the voters are more likely to vote for the candidate that have the best war policy eventhought he supports amnesty for mexicans.

sorry maramus, but iraq will be what the american people will think of when they cast their votes, not vote based on who's the candidate that will deport 11 millions good hard working mexicans.The consensus is deporting all of them is impossible, so why not give them their amnesty and close the border..I believe this is whats going to happen..The border will be sealed completly, but he ones that safely made in inside will get the amnesty.

Logics also tells you that you should not vote for a candidate that cant even tell you whats he's policy on iraq is...does tancredo even has a plan on iraq?? a plan for he economy?? a plan for foreign policy??

so basicly, you are asking the american people to disregard all other policy just for one policy?? it will not happen...Only dumb voters goes to the poll hoping to vote for a guy that only policy is to deport mexicans..this is laughable..tancredo will not even field 1% of the votes

Leave a comment:

• Marasmus
    replied
    Mexicans are like fireants or cockroaches.

We need the exterminator like Tancredo!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ELJEFE
    replied
    Marmaduk: jean has the same views that I have on immigration. I woudn't say I approve of the insults going on, but I believe its more out of frustration because of the type of remarks that get pointed his way.

Leave a comment:

• Marasmus
    replied
    are you Moussai's sister or what the allah are you talking about?

I think Bush is just arrogant because this is his last term but you watch how Republicans will lose. He will lose like an uncircumised boy.

He is such a stupid loser, wars, gas prices and then amnesty? This is such a stupid president!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    Im glad Bush is pressing ahead with the immigration amnesty and the plan is to put the amnesty act back on the senate afer the recess...Bush pressed bill frist hand and got him to ease up on the enforcement-only and take on the amnesty act...Bush also spoke to hastet, the house speaker to drop the felon provision.

The millions of mexican protesters are showing their power and will break the back of the anti-immigrants group.

mexican power forever!! we will win the war allah is on our side.

amnesty 2006 will be sign into law on june 15th 2006!!

Leave a comment:

• Marasmus
    replied
    We need to have better leaders who know what Americans want.

After all, Mexico does not vote in US elections so these stupid American leaders should not be listening to Mexicans.

I hate Bush's guest worker amnesty program.

Leave a comment:

• marmaduk
    replied
    ELJEFE, why did you skip jean on that list?

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    take your anger at the dozens of polls organizers that just came out days ago...Public opinions shift and flip flips a lot..earlier this year, an anti-immigration sentiment existed on the american public, but now, as the pro-immigration organizers got more powerfull, the american public sentiment is to give the immigrants their amnesty and lets get this over with.

Leave a comment:

• ELJEFE
    replied
    I hope for our sake that the likes of Marasmus, Michael, Aliba & someone12 do not have any offspring because they are the ones that are a decay to our society. They used to atleast pretend they were not racist, but now they don't bother hiding it.

Leave a comment:

• Marasmus
    replied
    do you mean most WETBACKS?

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    The Latimes article title says it all " MOST BACKS TIGHTER BORDER WITH GUEST WORKER PLAN"

Every single article and polls clearly shows the public is for the guest worker program with a pass to citizenship.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation