X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ornela
    replied
    oh ok. let's make the ones that are here go because they "sneak into the country", and let's bring new immigrants here legally. And why not keep the ones that are here?

Leave a comment:

• Marasmus
    replied
    be tough on employers.

They will go back voluntarily and we can bring in other immigrants legally.

Leave a comment:

• ornela
    replied
    Yeah I am glad they demonstrated. This is their country now also, some of them have been living here for many many years. Yeah they sneaked into this country but they are not harming anyone so why not make them legal? The government needs to do something about them and do something quick. According to you they should sent them all back home. How will they catch 11 million people? Just how can they do that? Genious.

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    God clearly despise anti-immigration activist...Jesus would lead his mexican people to the promise land, which is america...the mexican will take over arizona and new mexico whether you like it or not.

the promise land is up north, this is why the mexican are pouring in...by 2010, arizona will be a mexican state...

im happy for the mexican, because you racist people oppressed for too long, and jesus is leading them to the land they deserve.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    HOW MANY F-U-C-K-I-N-G TIMES DO WE HAVE TO SPELL IT OUT FOR YOU ILLEGAL D-U-M-B-A-S-S-E-S. ..........No one on hear is a racist including me............we just want people to come hear LEGALLY and the only reason we react badly to the comments of the illegals is because of their complete arrogance, ignorance of our laws and a deep seated belief that they deserve to be rewarded for breaking our laws........that's not being racist Ornela and if you think it is then you obviously don't know the true meaning of racism. Racism is using someone's color, religion, gender or ethnic background as an excuse to violate someone's civil rights.....someone who is legal and has a right to be in the country You f u-c-k-e-r-s have no rights because you have no right to be in this country. I mean if you guys had a little bit more humility and a lot less arrogance then it actually might be easier to help you guys out.......that is impossible though while you have ignorant t-w-a-ts at the head of your cause like Jean who think they deserve the right to live her.........that's nearly as laughable and insulting as when the representatives of the black community tried to go to court to sued US companies who had exploited slavery to become very rich companies.

Leave a comment:

• Marasmus
    replied
    Mexico is just one country...you think God loves Mexicans more than all other humans?

You need to think very carefully.

USA will become one huge Spanish slum very soon.

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    ORNELA-dont worry about marasmus, she's a well know racist in those forums.

Mexican are hard workers and god is the one pushing for their amnesty...God wanted them to cross the border for a better life and now, god will give them their promised amnesty..The legal way is too hard so they have to cross the border.

Leave a comment:

• Marasmus
    replied
    you dont know how many books I have read. You did not answer my question about them demonstrating on the streets. They should not be here in the first place.

If you feel so sorry for them, how come you havent married one?

Leave a comment:

• ornela
    replied
    I am one of those immigrants that got here legal, studied hard, went to school and got a really good job, and I don't feel like there is anything wrong with giving them papers.
    They got here for a better life and the only reason why they sneaked into the country is because there the legal way is extremely difficult.
    Yes I support them and I think the SICKO here is you. Every comment you post sounds so dumb. It just shows your intellectual level. Who has the low IQ now, the mexicans or you? Close minded people like you Marasmus don't make it that far in life. Instead of posting all these stupid comments why don't you go and read a book so that you learn something.

Leave a comment:

• Marasmus
    replied
    Ornela go marry an illegal mexican if you care about these fools so much.

How can people sneak into a country then go and demonstrate in the streets to DEMAND that they be allowed to stay in the country they just sneaked into?

What do you have to say about that Mexican lover?

Other immigrants come and struggle to get legal, study hard, go to school and earn their status.

Mexicans just jump across the border and you support them sicko?

Leave a comment:

• ornela
    replied
    I cannot believe how many racist people there are in this forum. Well I got some news for all of you: 2040 there won't be a race majority in America since the number of mixed couples in increasing.
    What's wrong with mexicans? You cannot label them all because one person steals or another has low IQ. How many white people do that? A lot. There are smart people and stupid people from every race. I am not latino but I love the culture. Their language, their music, their dances. They are people with a big heart and they know how to enjoy life.
    I cannot believe racist people still live in this country.

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    HHAHAHAHAHAHA...I clearly said, NO LOU DOBBS POLLS BECAUSE THOSE GUYS TEMPERS WITH POLLS RESOLT.LOU DOBBS WANTS THE DEPORTATION OF ALL MEXICAN, SO I CANT TAKE HIS POLLS SERIOUSLY.

Leave a comment:

• Paddy
    replied
    I have to say Jean that you have now surpassed Maria as the Dumbest illegal a-s-s-h-o-l-e ever to set foot on american soil. Your lies no bounds which is fine we all know you will have s-h-i-t on your face when the democrats fail to win the house or senate back in the fall.

Anyway getting back to the matter at hand, you either have to go down in history as the most brainwashed human being or a close approximation of a human being EVER or you have actually taken the Democrat chairmen's job because he is the king of whoppers......and just in case you don't understand english Jean by whoppers I mean Lies and propaganda

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    HHAHAHAHAHAHA...I clearly said, NO LOU DOBBS POLLS BECAUSE THOSE GUYS TEMPERS WITH POLLS RESOLT.LOU DOBBS WANTS THE DEPORTATION OF ALL MEXICAN, SO I CANT TAKE HIS POLLS SERIOUSLY.

Leave a comment:

• Marasmus
    replied
    see http://www.cnn.com/CNN/Programs/lou.dobbs.tonight/

look at the results of the poll on the left.

95% of americans dont want an amnesty you sleazy mexican.

You cant choose which polls to believe and which ones not to. What matters is that these are Americans being polled.

GO BACK TO MEXICO YOU STUPID FOREIGNER!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation