X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• jean2005
    replied
    Yes, i want you to respect the immigration movement- we will shove our latino power down your throat..we will defeat the minute-men with no afford because we outnumbers the minute-men in their own country..we have shown our power by mobilizing milliong of latino and the minute-men are scare.

we even scared off the politician and now, they are moving to grant us our amnesty.

we will break the back of anyone opposing our power latino for life..we are the strongest political power in the U.S.

call the i.n.s, tell them juan ramirez i online and he's illegal, but the i.n.s will laught at you because they are on my side.

repect juan ramirez, respect latino power respect la raza.

Leave a comment:

• marmaduk
    replied
    One of the disadvantage of the internet, cowards can lie through their teeth and claim to be anything they want. Still doesn't change the fact that they're nothing more than cowards in real life though. The post above is a perfect example of that.
    Of course the beauty of the internet is you can pretty much tune these losers out with a simple mouse click as well.

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    Im an illegal mexican that crossed the border illegaly because i believe it is my right to come here..i dont care what you think, im here to stay, and the i.n.s is on my side on this issue..come kick me out!! you cant do anything about it..ive come to eat off the bigot tax money and i dont care.

we will take over your house and kick you out..this is latino country whether you like it or no..

MY REAL NAME IS JUAN RAMIREZ AND I BETTER GET THE AMNESTY SOON BECAUSE MORE DEMONSTRATION WILL COME!!

Leave a comment:

• marmaduk
    replied
    In another post you claimed to be African American and USC, in this thread you claimed to be Mexican and illegals to boot.
    So thats pretty much confirmed the fact that you're not only a racist, but a liar as well. Nothing more than a typical forum troll like E, etc.

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    i will benefit from the upcoming amnesty...i crossed the border in 1994 so i qualify for the amnesty

you should be happy for me...i work illegaly and get paid $16 an hour..thats probably more then you and im here illegaly...so what if i crossed the border,this is my country..i have the right to go where ever i want...

i drive, i work, i just bought a house and i pay tax hahahahaha im a mexican and i will get amnesty whether you like it or not

Leave a comment:

• ornela
    replied
    yeah whatever. I don't have time to fill your stupid head with knowledge.
    I have to go. It is Thursday- salsa night at the Mexican club.

Leave a comment:

• Marasmus
    replied
    well you sound like an illegal. You are an accessory.

Leave a comment:

• ornela
    replied
    I am not illegal you idiot. I am just saying how I feel about the amnesty. I support it 100 %

Leave a comment:

• Marasmus
    replied
    How can we feel your power when you dont speak english?

If you can come do my yard and clean my bathroom and thats all you want, go ahead.

While at it, can you also wash my a s s? Am feeling tired today.

Leave a comment:

• Marasmus
    replied
    I hope u 2 remain illegal for the rest of your lives.

Other immigrants come here legally and struggle to get papers and all you mexicans do is jump the border then come and get arrogant here?

Soon we will have a solution for this problem. We will not become the dumping ground for all the defective genes from Mexico.

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    LA RAZA CASANOVA PUTA EL SALVARES LATINOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!! POWER!

WE WONT STOP COMING THEN WE WILL CREATE A LATINO STATE INSIDE THE U.S..YOU WILL FEEL THE POWER OF MY MEXICAN PEOPLE.

Leave a comment:

• ornela
    replied
    Marasmus wheather you like it or not they are here now. And they are not going anywhere. So you will have to learn to live with it. Who knows someday you might be working for them

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    MARAMUS- WE WILL TAKE OVER YOUR COUNTRY AND TAKE YOUR DIRTY *** OUT..WE ARE THE REAL AMERICANS...YOU CAME HERE AND STOL;E OUR LAND..GOD WILL GIVE US OUR STATES BACK WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

LA RAZA CASSA LATINO POWER. WE ARE TOO LARGE FOR THE MINUTE-MEN..WE ARE 20 MILLION DEEP IN THE U.S WE ARE DEMONSTRATING TO PRESSURE THE GOVERMENT TO GIVE US OUR PAPERS.

Leave a comment:

• Marasmus
    replied
    stop asking stupid questions.

They are not supposed to be here.

Leave a comment:

• jean2005
    replied
    The mexican are here to stay.

This is our country too, latino power..we will take over arizona..you will feEl our power.

LA RAZA POWER FOREVER... MARASMUS-WE WILL TAKE OVER YOUR TRAILER PARK HOUSE AND KICK YOU AND YOUR DIRTY KIDS OUT..WE WILL DEPORT YOU TO MEXICO AND TAKE OVER YOUR COUNTRY...WE ARE GOING TO TAKE OVER CONGRESS..YOU WILL SEE A LOT OF LATINO LAWMAKERS IN WASHINGTON..WE WILL TAKE OVER EVERYTHING..WE ARE GOING TO MAKE A RUSH TO THE BORDER AND FLOOD YOUR STATE. WE WILL TAKE OVER EVERYTHING WHTEHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT.

THIS IS OUR COUNTRY LA RAZA FOREVER.!!!!

AMNESTIA 2006

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed