Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Reporting an Illeagal Alian

My friend met an illegal alien with whom they had a child. He did not know she was illegal until they discussed getting married. He was upset she lied about this for so long and therefor did not want to marry her. She is now making his life hell and trying to build a mental abuse case to get a visa . My friend feels she should be deported. She has lied to a court and also obtained a drivers licence illegally. Does anyone know how to go about reporting an illegal and eventually having them deported? BTW, he would also want to have full custody of the child and is more then able to care for the child.

My friend met an illegal alien with whom they had a child. He did not know she was illegal until they discussed getting married. He was upset she lied about this for so long and therefor did not want to marry her. She is now making his life hell and trying to build a mental abuse case to get a visa . My friend feels she should be deported. She has lied to a court and also obtained a drivers licence illegally. Does anyone know how to go about reporting an illegal and eventually having them deported? BTW, he would also want to have full custody of the child and is more then able to care for the child.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by caughtinmiddle:
      My friend met an illegal alien with whom they had a child. He did not know she was illegal until they discussed getting married. He was upset she lied about this for so long and therefor did not want to marry her. She is now making his life hell and trying to build a mental abuse case to get a visa . My friend feels she should be deported. She has lied to a court and also obtained a drivers licence illegally. Does anyone know how to go about reporting an illegal and eventually having them deported? BTW, he would also want to have full custody of the child and is more then able to care for the child. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      Well, for one, your "friend" cannot have both. It is obvious that your "friend" wants the child for ulterior purposes only and not for the benefit of the child. And based on what you have said, she might have a case. Your friend may be obsessive-compulsive. This condition can lead to emotional or physical abuse. So, tell your "friend" he has a choice: deportation and lose the child or no deportation and possilby gain some custody of the child.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Well said Hudson! I am becoming your fan! If he loved her.like the "friend" said. He will forgive her. Been illegally does not mean she is a criminal. This "friend" is trying to hide his real condition and the physical abuse.

Comment

...yes, of course, the ILLEGAL alien with an ILLEGALLY-obtained driver license and an illegitimate child is evidently an outstanding person. You guys make me laugh!!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Does anyone know how to go about reporting an illegal and eventually having them deported? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You can get that info. from USCIS website.
            You can also contact the local ICE or USCIS office in your area.
            You can search for the phone numbers at the www.uscis.gov or by simply 'googling' for it.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SunDevilUSA:
              ...yes, of course, the ILLEGAL alien with an ILLEGALLY-obtained driver license and an illegitimate child is evidently an outstanding person. You guys make me laugh!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
              Din't say anything about the woman, just what the person was asking.
              "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Comment

That's the problem when there is a relationship break up, nobody really knows what went on, only the 2 people involved, and later it turns into a game of "tit for tat"

A friend of our was married for 11 years, he was a wonderful husband, the wife never went without, he was a great Dad, but ended up that he was having an affair, so who was to blame... of course he was in everyone else's eyes, some years later, we found out that one of the kids wasnt his....

I am not saying it's always the womans fault, just that nobody really knows what goes on between a couple.

Comment

liking taking any advice from an illegal alien, such as yourself, is wise.....maybe you should pick up the phone and turn yourself in, douchebag.

Comment

just call 1-800-blah-blah number and your girlfriend will be deported tomorrow first thing in the morning.Trust me!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sesaria:
                        just call 1-800-blah-blah number and your girlfriend will be deported tomorrow first thing in the morning.Trust me! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, you're good! LOL!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed