X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just cannot Believe it (Name Check)

Hi Friends,
    Just 45 days ago after sending Faxes and letters to top FBI officials I decided to take my NAME CHECK problem to our local congressman. I was so lucky that I could talk to the congressman personally for nearly 30 min and explain the whole process of my green card and he PROMISED that he would do everything in his power to get this NAME CHECK with FBI resolved he even said that he would personally talk to the FBI about my case. Just today morning at 11.45am his secretary called me up and gave me the fantastic news that I have cleared my NAME with FBI and my files were forwarded to the USCIS for final process of Issuing Green-card. WOW. I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE IT. After all those letter and emails I finally have results. I will thank the congressman's staff personally soon hopefully this weekend for their non-stop help. Anyway (oh well the new wait with USCIS begins I guess Does anyone know how much more time before I get a letter from USCIS for a Green-card stamp on passport?) In any case the Congressman's office assured me that they will start the follow up process with USCIS from now on. Just 3 months ago I spent $165 for Advance Parole and just on May 26th 2005 I mailed my EAD (work-permit) renewal papers $175 (they have not cashed the check yet). I just cannot believe it that after 3 years in this process things are slowly moving. I will keep you guys updated with any new info.

Raju

Here are some of my details for everyone

USCIS Receipt date for Green card 07/25/02
    FBI fingerprinting 01/16/04
    AOS interview in Chicago 05/12/04

Hi Friends,
    Just 45 days ago after sending Faxes and letters to top FBI officials I decided to take my NAME CHECK problem to our local congressman. I was so lucky that I could talk to the congressman personally for nearly 30 min and explain the whole process of my green card and he PROMISED that he would do everything in his power to get this NAME CHECK with FBI resolved he even said that he would personally talk to the FBI about my case. Just today morning at 11.45am his secretary called me up and gave me the fantastic news that I have cleared my NAME with FBI and my files were forwarded to the USCIS for final process of Issuing Green-card. WOW. I JUST CANNOT BELIEVE IT. After all those letter and emails I finally have results. I will thank the congressman's staff personally soon hopefully this weekend for their non-stop help. Anyway (oh well the new wait with USCIS begins I guess Does anyone know how much more time before I get a letter from USCIS for a Green-card stamp on passport?) In any case the Congressman's office assured me that they will start the follow up process with USCIS from now on. Just 3 months ago I spent $165 for Advance Parole and just on May 26th 2005 I mailed my EAD (work-permit) renewal papers $175 (they have not cashed the check yet). I just cannot believe it that after 3 years in this process things are slowly moving. I will keep you guys updated with any new info.

Raju

Here are some of my details for everyone

USCIS Receipt date for Green card 07/25/02
    FBI fingerprinting 01/16/04
    AOS interview in Chicago 05/12/04

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms