X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Trust Noone!!! NEW WORLD!!!! Politics Is Not As It Was!!! People Power Doesn't Matter!!! Live Your Life, Have Fun! Make Memories, Feel Love! Even If Only Temporary!!!! New Rules! New World!!!!

Leave a comment:

• JermCool
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">From this article "Islam is peace," President Bush said." Right. You are relying on Bush to tell the truth now? The guy is brain dead. Are you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    I think I still have a few working braincells which is why I posted an entire ARTICLE and not just the first line.

Now the question is: Did you bother reading it? Or would you like to go into questioning the patriotism of a former soldier?

Leave a comment:

• Sabuntium
    replied
    Caligula - an ultimate Muslim and the best news Muslims could ever dream of!

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Actually no. If the issue is discussed and people begin to understand what is really going on then it helps the defeat the troll. Think! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You will find that a majority of regular posters here have an understanding of what's going on. This is not about whether the dcidison was the correct one or not either. For the troll, it is Miller Time (or your favorite beer( anytime when someone posts. Ignoring is the best option and if one wants to start a serious discussion, they are more than welcome to it.

Leave a comment:

• Mrs. B.
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs. B.:
    How can a person celebrate the death of fellow human beings. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You do realize that everyone is feeding the troll when they respond. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're so right Hudson. I was just reacting and typed away, which I shouldn't have done.

For all we know, he's not a Muslim but another troublemaker and is only doing this to incite hatred against the Muslims in general.

Leave a comment:

• Sabuntium
    replied
    Finally some very good news for all the Muslims of the World !

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Actually no. If the issue is discussed and people begin to understand what is really going on then it helps the defeat the troll. Think! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's just one arsehole, on a forum that's obviously not moderated.

I say go CDU on his arse!

Leave a comment:

• Hudson
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs. B.:
    How can a person celebrate the death of fellow human beings. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    You do realize that everyone is feeding the troll when they respond.

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    From this article "Islam is peace," President Bush said." Right. You are relying on Bush to tell the truth now? The guy is brain dead. Are you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you get past the first six words, SOM?

Leave a comment:

• SonofMichael
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JermCool:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    Patriotic Moslems:
    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
    THESE are patriotic Muslims. http://www.defenselink.mil/news/news....aspx?id=44689
    Seriously, SOM. Drop this. Those guys I served with were very good friends of mine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

From this article "Islam is peace," President Bush said." Right. You are relying on Bush to tell the truth now? The guy is brain dead. Are you?

Leave a comment:

• Sabuntium
    replied
    You don't really have to do much to them, the greatest enemy of Muslims are Muslims

Leave a comment:

• whiteUSCNeedsHelp
    replied

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Noone knows the truth!!! maybe? it is a need To believe in something because Life has Become So very difficult? Muslims converting to christianity or christians converting to Muslim or buddist Tao converting to muslim or Christian Etc. Etc.... INSECURITY!!!! Has The greed and Power of Those That Obtained It Affected So Many All Over The World that Seeking Truth Leads To Believing In Something Different??? Even so very Bad the Life, To Accept Even self sacrifice with Beliefe that Death Is the ultimate Solution? That This dream Of Life here and now Is just A Beggining????

I Blame Those in places Of Power, For affecting People worldwide!!! To Have Power over So Many People and Neglect the people!!! Every Country!!!!

Leave a comment:

• ProudUSC
    replied
    Okay! Enough is enough! Can you guys stop bu.mping this post up to the top? Geeesh!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sabuntium
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It would be nice to hear from some muslims. I would like to know how they explain the terrorist behavior. Is it as some say, a twisting of interpretation. Or does their holy book truly advocate smiting of all infidels? If their religious leadership demanded a jihad here would they obey? Would their leaders issue this command? If so. Why or why not?

The bible has its share of stoning and other such barbaric acts. Most christians understand this to be history and not practices to be carried out. In the quran it make comments about killing the non believers. Are these history lessons or are they modern commandments? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Muslims generally won't talk nor admit to it since doing so would automatically turn one into non-Muslim, de facto as well as de "societe" (i.e. in the eyes of so highly esteemed society, which to a Muslim is of a most paramaunt importance).

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation