Finally some good news for amerikan Muslims

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

You don't really have to do much to them, the greatest enemy of Muslims are Muslims
      Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JermCool:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
        Patriotic Moslems:
        </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
        THESE are patriotic Muslims. http://www.defenselink.mil/news/news....aspx?id=44689
        Seriously, SOM. Drop this. Those guys I served with were very good friends of mine. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

From this article "Islam is peace," President Bush said." Right. You are relying on Bush to tell the truth now? The guy is brain dead. Are you?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
          From this article "Islam is peace," President Bush said." Right. You are relying on Bush to tell the truth now? The guy is brain dead. Are you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Did you get past the first six words, SOM?
          The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs. B.:
            How can a person celebrate the death of fellow human beings. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
            You do realize that everyone is feeding the troll when they respond.
            "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
              Actually no. If the issue is discussed and people begin to understand what is really going on then it helps the defeat the troll. Think! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

It's just one arsehole, on a forum that's obviously not moderated.

I say go CDU on his arse!
              The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Finally some very good news for all the Muslims of the World !
                Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Hudson:
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Mrs. B.:
                  How can a person celebrate the death of fellow human beings. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  You do realize that everyone is feeding the troll when they respond. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You're so right Hudson. I was just reacting and typed away, which I shouldn't have done.

For all we know, he's not a Muslim but another troublemaker and is only doing this to incite hatred against the Muslims in general.
                  Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                    Actually no. If the issue is discussed and people begin to understand what is really going on then it helps the defeat the troll. Think! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                    You will find that a majority of regular posters here have an understanding of what's going on. This is not about whether the dcidison was the correct one or not either. For the troll, it is Miller Time (or your favorite beer( anytime when someone posts. Ignoring is the best option and if one wants to start a serious discussion, they are more than welcome to it.
                    "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Caligula - an ultimate Muslim and the best news Muslims could ever dream of!

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">From this article "Islam is peace," President Bush said." Right. You are relying on Bush to tell the truth now? The guy is brain dead. Are you? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                        I think I still have a few working braincells which is why I posted an entire ARTICLE and not just the first line.

Now the question is: Did you bother reading it? Or would you like to go into questioning the patriotism of a former soldier?
                        --------------------
                        "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Trust Noone!!! NEW WORLD!!!! Politics Is Not As It Was!!! People Power Doesn't Matter!!! Live Your Life, Have Fun! Make Memories, Feel Love! Even If Only Temporary!!!! New Rules! New World!!!!
                          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation