Finally some good news for amerikan Muslims

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
    Sorry Kollerkrot, I don't accept or negotiate with terrorist. I said it was a gift for manali, not muslims in general. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

99% of Muslims think bad of us and for us. So this is not for Manali, IT IS FOR ISLAM WHO BELIEVES THAT RELIGION GIVES THEM ORDER TO KILL AND BUTCHER
    I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

OK - Ya'll really have got me riled up here.

I served with Muslims. Mainstream Muslims. In the U.S. Army. They were just as patriotic as any other American.

So pull your heads out of your backsides. There are Muslims who love this country just as much as you do. And some even more because they are willing to fight for it.
      --------------------
      "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

The idiot OP isn't a Muslim, he/she is just a well known trouble maker that loves to cause trouble here from time to time.

He/she knows the subject will make people mad and succeeds.
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Michael, I know why you feel the way you do, but I will prove your wrong on your facts.

WUSC..stop talking out of your *** again.
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

The our God is better than your God argument again.
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

"Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
              Mike Islam is the youngest religion in the world."

... Yes you should get some more education. You obviously know nothing about religion.

Scientology is the youngest religion in the world and I have infinitely more respect for them than I do for Islam. Islam is not a religion, it is a mental disease.

Comment

Patriotic Moslems:

http://www.wsws.org/articles/2003/de...port-d09.shtml

http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/uknews/1360927/Britons-...n-to-face-trial.html

Note that during world wars I & II, no German-American or Japanese-American was ever accused or convicted of treason. Even 7 years later, not one major Moslem organization has unconditionally condemned 9/11.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                  Mrs B you are saying that the 5000 Christians who were murdered on 9/11 were "guilty" of something and deserve what they got so you are no better than these s c u m that celebrate in their deaths. Those were innocent Christians with families and were productive members of society. How dare you accuse them of being guilty of something; what are you saying they were guilty of?

How dare you say we are no different than garbage. Maybe you aren't but I most certainly am. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Now Michael, as a would-be lawyer, I expected better than this. Sprint will handle this one, I'm not going to details with this.

And Davdah, I'm not sure if it's Indonesia. But, I'm sorry to hear about her church being blown up.
                  Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                    Patriotic Moslems:
                    </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                    THESE are patriotic Muslims. http://www.defenselink.mil/news/news....aspx?id=44689

Seriously, SOM. Drop this. Those guys I served with were very good friends of mine.
                    --------------------
                    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Fact! From experience, There Truly Are Many variations Within Every Single Religion! And The Same Applies To The People. Anyone really want To See Muslim??? Come Visit Where I Temporarily Reside For Just a Few days. . I see Muslims Fighting all The Time Over The Differences In their Beliefs/Comprehension! I Am Not Muslim!!! But I Have Met Some That Would Easily Sacrifice Self For A Christian, Without Second Thought! Or Any Other person Regardless Of Religion. Is Not About Religion Or Belief! Its About Are You GOOD? Or Are You BAD?

From Previous readings Here, It is Easy To see The Original poster Is On the Negative Side of Good!!!
                      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

http://www.campus-watch.org/article/id/2183

http://www.roanoke.com/editorials/co...b/wb/xp-102989

Middle East studies in the News
                        The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam [interview with Robert Spencer]
                        by Jamie Glazov
                        FrontPage Magazine
                        September 6, 2005
                        http://frontpagemagazine.com/Article...e.asp?ID=19360

Frontpage Interviews guest today is Robert Spencer, a pre-eminent scholar of Islamic history, theology, and law. The director of Jihad Watch, he is the author of five books, seven monographs, and hundreds of articles about jihad and Islamic terrorism, including Islam Unveiled: Disturbing Questions About the Worlds Fastest Growing Faith. He is the author of the new book The Politically Incorrect Guide to Islam (and the Crusades).

FP: Robert Spencer, welcome to Frontpage Interview.

Spencer: Thank you, Jamie. FrontPage is one of the few media outlets, liberal or conservative, that is willing to allow honest discussion and exploration of the roots of Islamic terrorism, and I am honored to be a part of that.

FP: Thank you Mr. Spencer. So tell us, what is the politically correct guide to Islam?

Spencer: Unfortunately, there are many such books. Among the most notable, and egregious in their whitewashing of Islam's theology, history, and present-day reality, is Islam: A Short History by Karen Armstrong and The Islamic Threat: Myth or Reality? by John Esposito. One that is more like my latest book in format is The Complete Idiot's Guide to Understanding Islam by Yahiya Emerick. A popular new PC guide to Islam is No god but God : The Origins, Evolution, and Future of Islam by Reza Aslan.

FP: What is your inspiration to speak the unspoken truths about Islam?

Spencer: I speak out simply because few others are doing so. The general refusal to face the realities of what we are really up against in what is popularly known as the war on terror is crippling our ability to mount a fully effective response to the challenge of the global jihad. Political correctness and well-meaning naïveté are playing into the hands of the jihadists and making for some egregious policy miscalculations. Several rather high-profile conservatives, for example, have told me that by focusing attention on the elements of Islam that give rise to violence and fanaticism, I am alienating moderate Muslims who might otherwise be our allies in the struggle against Islamic terror. So in effect they would prefer to pretend that Islam is a peaceful religion at its core in the hopes that this fiction will win us some friends in the Islamic world.

This kind of thinking is flawed in many ways. In the first place, pretending that anything false is true is not ultimately going to get us anywhere. And if we refuse to allow honest exploration of what it is about Islam that is making so many Muslims violent today, we are not really helping sincere moderate Muslims: in fact, we're cutting the ground out from under them by denying that there is anything about their religion that they need to face and combat if they wish to establish a lasting framework for peaceful coexistence between Muslims and non-Muslims.

FP: If Islam is truly a religion of peace and tolerance than why is it so dangerous to say what you want about it? You have received death threats over the years for instance. Can you talk a bit about this?

Spencer: Yes, these threats are in effect saying, "Say that Islam is a religion of peace and tolerance, or we'll kill you!" I have received death threats, but I am not going to stop telling the truth because of them. If everyone who tells truths that others don't want people to know gives in to violent intimidation, what kind of world would it be?

FP: It is interesting you say this because the numerous death threats I have received entail the same irrational paradigm. Let me explain:

While it is a given that many Muslims are on our side against extremism, that we must ally ourselves with them (i.e. Free Muslims Coalition, Sheikh Pal***i etc.), and that Muslims have the power to collectively reform and change their religion into one of tolerance and peace (and that we must promote this effort), I have at times shed light on the elements of the Islamic religion that, as you show, legitimize and promote violence. Because of this, I have often encountered email correspondence of the following nature:

[a] A Muslim emails me and tells me to never say again that Islam ever advocates violence because this is not true.

[b] I answer in an email that I am not saying such a thing off the top of my head but simply just gathering conclusions from reading the Qur'an (i.e. the Verse of the Sword, Sura 9:5, 9:29 etc.) -- a source from which Osama and al-Zarqawi receive their inspiration.

[c] Then the Muslim writes back saying that he will kill me.

The logic here is very twisted. How does the individual who threatens me rationalize his step c with step a? If his effort is to convince me of the inaccuracy of my own findings, he is not doing a very successful or convincing job, to say the least. What is the psychology here?
                        (For continuation see the link # 1)

Take a critical look at Islam's teachings

Robbie Watkins

Watkins is a lifelong resident of Henry County.

After doing a little study of Islam, of which I admit I am no authority, I feel Virgil Goode may be right. Please read the following verses and research them for yourselves. All good Muslims are commanded by Mohammed to do the following.

From the Quran: 9:29 "Fight those who believe not in God nor the Last Day, nor hold that forbidden which hath been forbidden by God and His Apostle [Mohammed], nor acknowledge the religion of Truth, [even if they are] of the People of the Book [Christians and Jews], until they pay the jizya [tax] with willing submission, and feel themselves subdued."

From the Hadith 12 ( Mohammed's life and writings): "When you meet your enemies who are polytheists, invite them to three courses of action. If they respond to any one of these, you also accept it and withhold yourself from doing them any harm. Invite them to Islam; if they respond to you, accept it from them and desist from fighting against them. . . . If they refuse to accept Islam, demand from them the jizya. If they agree to pay, accept it from them and hold off your hands. If they refuse to pay the tax, seek Allah's help and fight them."

From people following the above scripture, I feel we are seeing great atrocities. Over the last 30 years, Muslims have committed the majority of attacks around the world, including 9/11. Hundreds of thousands of Christians have been slaughtered in Muslim countries such as Sudan. Many have fled Muslim countries fearing death for something they have written, said or done that dishonored Islam or its prophet.

Remember the Christian convert recently publicly sentenced to death and the Pope being threatened for mentioning facts from Islam's violent history? Iran's President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad now makes weekly calls for the annihilation of Israel and utters such statements as, "We don't shy away from declaring that Islam is ready to rule the world." Where we see larger Muslim populations, the greater the scene of violence as experienced by some of our allies who now must appease them.

To think these things won't happen in the U.S. would be quite naïve. Anyone see the local "Mourning Saddam" signs recently? Other than for his soul, who mourns a mass murderer?

We owe ourselves a look at a few questions. With this much devastation, need we only fear the extremists? If any other nonreligious group inflicted the same amount of devastation and display of hatred, would we or would we not consider them our enemy?

Here's an even more troubling question: If they are considered our enemy, does our Constitution protect them? The American Civil Liberties Union and the politically correct might feel so, but would the founders of our great nation have believed so? To answer this question, we might do well to remember they were fleeing religious imposition, as demanded by the Quran, when they came to America.

(From second link)
                        Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

WASHINGTON (CNN) "” Colorado Rep. Tom Tancredo's campaign stood by his assertion that bombing holy Muslim sites would serve as a good "deterrent" to prevent Islamic fundamentalists from attacking the United States, his spokeswoman said Friday.

"This shows that we mean business," said Bay Buchanan, a senior Tancredo adviser. "There's no more effective deterrent than that. But he is open-minded and willing to embrace other options. This is just a means to deter them from attacking us."

On Tuesday, Tancredo warned a group of Iowans that another terrorist attack would "cause a worldwide economic collapse." IowaPolitics.com recorded his comments.

"If it is up to me, we are going to explain that an attack on this homeland of that nature would be followed by an attack on the holy sites in Mecca and Medina," Tancredo said. "That is the only thing I can think of that might deter somebody from doing what they would otherwise do. If I am wrong, fine, tell me, and I would be happy to do something else. But you had better find a deterrent, or you will find an attack."

Tom Casey, a deputy spokesman for the State Department, told CNN's Elise Labott that the congressman's comments were "reprehensible" and "absolutely crazy." Tancredo was widely criticized in 2005 for making a similar suggestion.
                          I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It would be nice to hear from some muslims. I would like to know how they explain the terrorist behavior. Is it as some say, a twisting of interpretation. Or does their holy book truly advocate smiting of all infidels? If their religious leadership demanded a jihad here would they obey? Would their leaders issue this command? If so. Why or why not?

The bible has its share of stoning and other such barbaric acts. Most christians understand this to be history and not practices to be carried out. In the quran it make comments about killing the non believers. Are these history lessons or are they modern commandments? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Muslims generally won't talk nor admit to it since doing so would automatically turn one into non-Muslim, de facto as well as de "societe" (i.e. in the eyes of so highly esteemed society, which to a Muslim is of a most paramaunt importance).
                            Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

Okay! Enough is enough! Can you guys stop bu.mping this post up to the top? Geeesh!!!

Comment

Noone knows the truth!!! maybe? it is a need To believe in something because Life has Become So very difficult? Muslims converting to christianity or christians converting to Muslim or buddist Tao converting to muslim or Christian Etc. Etc.... INSECURITY!!!! Has The greed and Power of Those That Obtained It Affected So Many All Over The World that Seeking Truth Leads To Believing In Something Different??? Even so very Bad the Life, To Accept Even self sacrifice with Beliefe that Death Is the ultimate Solution? That This dream Of Life here and now Is just A Beggining????

I Blame Those in places Of Power, For affecting People worldwide!!! To Have Power over So Many People and Neglect the people!!! Every Country!!!!
                                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation