X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• For kjv and jojo

Dear kjv and jojo ,

I know it's none of my business at all but I would like to make a request to you. Can you please stop all these attacks and fights on this board I meant with Jo (Josephine Schmo)? This is just my request but nothing else... no argument or further discussion at all....

I understand there is time when we cant control our emotions, anger in short Id, Ego and Superego. But I request you to stop these attacks. You and I are really lucky to be in this position but there are lot of people out there who went through child abuse and lot of injustice and we r not even aware of that.... We cant really put ourselves the way they go through everything in life unless we experience it ourselves.

I agree you have no obligations to put up with anybody / anything but this is just my request to stop these immature fights over this board. And you are always superior by stopping this sequence.. I am not even singling you out or blaming you at all....but this is just a request but nothing else... Thank you. Pasha.

Dear kjv and jojo ,

I know it's none of my business at all but I would like to make a request to you. Can you please stop all these attacks and fights on this board I meant with Jo (Josephine Schmo)? This is just my request but nothing else... no argument or further discussion at all....

I understand there is time when we cant control our emotions, anger in short Id, Ego and Superego. But I request you to stop these attacks. You and I are really lucky to be in this position but there are lot of people out there who went through child abuse and lot of injustice and we r not even aware of that.... We cant really put ourselves the way they go through everything in life unless we experience it ourselves.

I agree you have no obligations to put up with anybody / anything but this is just my request to stop these immature fights over this board. And you are always superior by stopping this sequence.. I am not even singling you out or blaming you at all....but this is just a request but nothing else... Thank you. Pasha.

Comment

I do not ATTACK anyone on this board. In regards to the Joe Schmoe character, I had relinguished the childishness of the past until I saw her start to ruin threads that she did not agree with. When I point out her obnoxious and her obvious inconsistencies, because she has no intelligent response to her behavior, she reverts to calling me every name in the book. She also rants stereotypical racist remarks to me even though she has no idea my background. When someone tells me that they want to watch me while I'm on fire and that they would be the first to pour gasoline on me, well, I'm sorry if I find that VERY offensive.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation