Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• about N-400.

Hi guys, I'm going to file N-400. What are the requirements for it? What kind of documents do I have to file? Two months ago I had made some documents, are they still valid? Can I use them or I'd have to make the new documents?

My I-751 is still on the process and they sent a letter saying "your petition is being forwarded to your local District office to await an interview schedule date........"

It seems like they r going to schedule me for an interview. But they have not given the date yet. Meanwhile, I'm applying for citizenship because it's already been 3 years since I got the conditional green card. How much is the fee for N-400 application? Guys, Should I apply through a lawyer or by myself? I live in KS and my servicing center is Nebraska. Do I have to file in Nebraska or in a local office? Also please, advice me if it is a good idea to apply for citizenship before I-751 is approved or not?

Hi guys, I'm going to file N-400. What are the requirements for it? What kind of documents do I have to file? Two months ago I had made some documents, are they still valid? Can I use them or I'd have to make the new documents?

My I-751 is still on the process and they sent a letter saying "your petition is being forwarded to your local District office to await an interview schedule date........"

It seems like they r going to schedule me for an interview. But they have not given the date yet. Meanwhile, I'm applying for citizenship because it's already been 3 years since I got the conditional green card. How much is the fee for N-400 application? Guys, Should I apply through a lawyer or by myself? I live in KS and my servicing center is Nebraska. Do I have to file in Nebraska or in a local office? Also please, advice me if it is a good idea to apply for citizenship before I-751 is approved or not?

Comment

If you are from one of that black listed country, USCIS may take a while to come with a decision.You can definitely apply for N400 but it looks like you may go through a stokes interview.

Comment

Well I don't think I'm from a black listed country.
        My country is a peaceful country and it's not on the black list i think. Bye the way the government checks the background of the person but that doesn't have anything to do with whether some one is a black listed or white listed country. LOL. Who knows may be you're right.

Comment

Being from one of those country significantly delays the process.Anyway I think its better to have I751 approved before N400.And i think applying for N400 at this stage may accelerate your 751 process.751 is processed by different office than your N400.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation