• Show
Clear All

• mary Ireland
    replied
    ouch som haha

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mary Ireland:
    yah we all getting along even som he loves us pulling his chain </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll like it even more if the chain is attached to his neck

Leave a comment:

• mary Ireland
    replied
    ah i had to reread it jake likes jon bon jovi so umm is he a woman <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mary Ireland:
    ahh i get it now the topics are off immigration i notice these days .. i read cause there are no jobs here alot of people are leaving the usa </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• mary Ireland
    replied
    ahh i get it now the topics are off immigration i notice these days .. i read cause there are no jobs here alot of people are leaving the usa

Leave a comment:

• federale86
    replied
    Well Jake, if you are a woman, why do you use a man's name? Waiting to accumulate enough money for that trip to Thailand?

Leave a comment:

• mary Ireland
    replied
    are you *** som <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMicheal:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Davdah, yes he is a musician - lol. None other than Jon Bon Jovi - my idol!!!!!!!!!

Oh my, you should see some of the image results when you type 'hunky men' in the search box - lol. I can't post them here!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are disgusting filthy trash !!! You are a traitor to my country and your husband !!! You like infidelity; you have hots for men on this forum !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• mary Ireland
    replied
    yah we all getting along even som he loves us pulling his chain

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Glad to see Everyone still getting along!!
    I was beginning to worry.

Leave a comment:

• mary Ireland
    replied
    I know I will have the som mafia after me *** hahah hes so funny just cant resist hes an easy target ..

Leave a comment:

• Brit4064
    replied
    Don't rock the boat too much Mary

Leave a comment:

• mary Ireland
    replied
    he can rock my boat any day <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
    Bon Jovi is a perfect example of a guy who gets better looking as he ages. He still smokin' hot!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• mary Ireland
    replied
    oh it could be som and hes mail order bride
    he didnt say if it was male or female

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by mary Ireland:
    how is this related to immigration issues wow nice pic though to each their own as my dad would say if you love a man fine if you love a woman fine whatever floats your boat <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by englishguy100:
    Bless!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you have anything against g.ay couples, englishguy? In my opinion this is a very beautiful shot, of two human beings in love.
    There's nothing wrong with it.

What I am against are religious symbols in public places and goatees. </div></BLOCKQUOTE> </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• mary Ireland
    replied
    how is this related to immigration issues wow nice pic though to each their own as my dad would say if you love a man fine if you love a woman fine whatever floats your boat <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by englishguy100:
    Bless!

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do you have anything against g.ay couples, englishguy? In my opinion this is a very beautiful shot, of two human beings in love.
    There's nothing wrong with it.

What I am against are religious symbols in public places and goatees. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    I just adore their outfit and love the concept of their style. this is why i thought of a&f in a good manner,,,, though it looks like you thought about it by your own nature mr. S Fgr!

and btw, sorry i cant help it that i am NORMAL even if this bothers u. u can still have the freedom of buying your bf enough condoms supply for the entire winter season.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by frenchybee:
    abercrombie yadi yadi yada da... whatevers..
    hahahahahahahahahaha
    what is "normal" btw, g.ay people were around since the beginning kain and abel are first examples </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

• abercrombie_toronto
    replied
    yeah......, u are right....., there is just nothing wrong with that, ppl have already been receptive to live with different chemistry that has given mankind all privileges of HIV, Hib C and much more on the menu if u wish me to sort for ya'll. as u said, there is nothing wrong to be cool and so what if we want to try new stuff in life..., who cares......, we are americans and we can do what ever we want....., above and beyond, the best of what i can agree on in this particular pic is the the company that both "SOM" & "FEDERAL" have agreed to establish. i will call it,.... ( till u reach my bones honey" hahahahahahahahahahahahahah. and for u iperson, i agree with u dear...., there is nothing wrong with this pic, u need to pass it along to your 2 years old baby and have him/her well setup for their upcoming life. as of my choice i have made and i have the freedom to do....., i am just enjoying being NORMAL and guess wut. i am so happy that i am just so..'

[QUOTE]Originally posted by iperson:
    In my opinion this is a very beautiful shot, of two human beings in love. There's nothing wrong with it.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation