federale86 Releases Wedding Snap

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

By the way Davdah, we all know you are a very masculine man, ok .... enough of the chick pics, they are not desirable for sprint,proud or me to look at, at least go half way with us and post a manly man figure,,, hmmmmm perhaps one of you in the mini skirt (if I remember correctly) LOL only kidding! or a loin cloth TARZAN!!!

Comment

I dont know how to post a picky, Im just a mere woman!! LOL

Comment

http://media.photobucket.com/i...s/shemarhome.jpg?o=5

he can come and solve a crime for me anytime

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
          It's simple enough. First, using google, find the pics you like. Bring it up. Click on the address bar to copy the url address. Then come back here. Click the reply tab. On the top the icon 2nd from right, click that and paste the url address in it and click ok. Your pic will show up once you hit 'post now' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, but I have to correct. When you find the picture you want, you can't just click on the URL of the page. You have to right click on the picture to get the exact properties. That is what you copy and then you use the paste picture here which is your 2nd icon to the right when you open up a message box.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
            It's simple enough. First, using google, find the pics you like. Bring it up. Click on the address bar to copy the url address. Then come back here. Click the reply tab. On the top the icon 2nd from right, click that and paste the url address in it and click ok. Your pic will show up once you hit 'post now' </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry, but I have to correct. When you find the picture you want, you can't just click on the URL of the page. You have to right click on the picture to get the exact properties. That is what you copy and then you use the paste picture here which is your 2nd icon to the right when you open up a message box. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

tried it and it didnt work!

Comment

OK given up on the hot n spicy photo's cos I cant work out how to post them.... doh!!!

just watch the video and see t-pain in action cor blimey mate, give him some LOL!!!

http://www.bing.com/videos/sea...79155744&FORM=VIRE3#

Comment

Coming back after having to write a long winded declaration I was expecting to see more than the slight sprinkling there is. But, it does lead one to a conclusion from what there is. Interesting, this says a lot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The sexual tension is palpable?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                  To make things clear..

Brittie = male
                  Sprintgirl = female
                  Englishguy = male

Fed = both
                  and Fed..you are one sicko. You are obviously not a parent. In fact you should never be.
                  You and SOm share the same feelings toward children it seems. Sick </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  Maybe the picture is SOM and Federale kissing each other?
                  "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Jake01:
                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ProudUSC:

Sorry, but I have to correct. When you find the picture you want, you can't just click on the URL of the page. You have to right click on the picture to get the exact properties. That is what you copy and then you use the paste picture here which is your 2nd icon to the right when you open up a message box. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

tried it and it didnt work! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'll try to explain better. When you find the picture you want to copy, place your mouse over it, right click to pull up the menu and at the bottom will say Properties. Click on Properties and one of the items is Address/URL. Highlight and copy what is listed there (it will start with http://). Then, open up a Reply box here on ILW. In the Reply box, there is a picture icon located in the same bar as the smiley face. It is the 2nd to last option. Click that and past the contents of what you copied in the blank space under 'Image Url'. Then click OK. You won't see the picture appear until after you hit Post Now. By the way, you can't post pictures from Photob.ucket here. I've tried several times and it just doesn't work. That's why I switched to Flickr.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">By the way Davdah, we all know you are a very masculine man, ok .... enough of the chick pics, they are not desirable for sprint,proud or me to look at, at least go half way with us and post a manly man figure,,, hmmmmm perhaps one of you in the mini skirt (if I remember correctly) LOL only kidding! or a loin cloth TARZAN!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Looks like Jake, Englishguy and Brit are the f.ags. They don't find beautiful women attractive.

Comment

Coming back after having to write a long winded declaration I was expecting to see more than the slight sprinkling there is. But, it does lead one to a conclusion from what there is. Interesting, this says a lot. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Sorry. Here is my contribution for the women on the forum. He is one fine specimen - lol!!

Comment

Davdah, yes he is a musician - lol. None other than Jon Bon Jovi - my idol!!!!!!!!!

Oh my, you should see some of the image results when you type 'hunky men' in the search box - lol. I can't post them here!!!

Comment

Bon Jovi is a perfect example of a guy who gets better looking as he ages. He still smokin' hot!!!

Comment

Davdah, yes he is a musician - lol. None other than Jon Bon Jovi - my idol!!!!!!!!!

Oh my, you should see some of the image results when you type 'hunky men' in the search box - lol. I can't post them here!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You are disgusting filthy trash !!! You are a traitor to my country and your husband !!! You like infidelity; you have hots for men on this forum !!!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                                Looks like Jake, Englishguy and Brit are the f.ags. They don't find beautiful women attractive. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Well Fednut, I cant talk for Brit or Englishguy, and you can call me a fa.g if you like, but NO I dont fancy beautiful woman, they dont "float my boat"

So yes you can call me a fa.g if you like if thats what it means when a woman (BTW I am Female) fancies other men. you should check out my posting and then you might realise what a fool you have just made yourself

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation