X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• How to do it from the UAE??

Hello,
    I reside in UAE and I was wondering if there is a lawyer in the country that I could contact about getting an immigration visa, to help with the paper work and such. And if not to whom should I go to apply for an Immigration visa, or even an asylum. I really need to get answers for those questions a lot is on stake .

Thanks,
    J

Hello,
    I reside in UAE and I was wondering if there is a lawyer in the country that I could contact about getting an immigration visa, to help with the paper work and such. And if not to whom should I go to apply for an Immigration visa, or even an asylum. I really need to get answers for those questions a lot is on stake .

Thanks,
    J

Comment

Go to the American Embassy there.Find out the procedure for obtaining an American visa.Good luck.

Comment

Go to www.uscis.gov read the FAQ how do I section, there you will find answers for how to apply for different types of visas as well as asylum. If you have more specific questions, come back and post again. You should find out as much as you can before getting a lawyer.

good luck

Comment

will US accept someone from UAE to come here really?

I thought we just turned down one of their companies from coming to our ports?

Comment

thank u everybody for ur input.

for Marasmus: what do I have to do with the ports thingie huh?? US -if that's what actually happened- turned down a company not a person seeking asylum and moreover I didn't say that I have a UAE passport.

anymore info. is appreciated

Comment

Contact www.immigration.com, look into the attorney's list from AILA, you will find some good help.

Comment

thanx u guyz everyone, but the thing is I want to get a visa, and when I checked in the empassy's website, it turns out that to get a visiting visa u have to prove two things, one that you are returning back and the other that you have enough money to support you during your stay I can prove the lattar only, and what I want to do is seek assylum, and not really visit the US, and according to my information assylum is only granted in the country of distenation, so I'm in a bit of pickle here. as for immegration visa it's out of the question cause we all know how hard it is to get it, besides I'd rather the assylum for security reasons, I really hope that there is someone out there who can help me that's why I wanted to talk to a lawyer at the first place.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation