Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Complaints about US Aid

As expected, the United Nations is COMPLAINING That the U.S. is not given enough money to help the savages in the Tsunami "disaster"; Here is the breakdown of aid:

U.S. $15 Million
    Australia $10 Million
    Rest of World $0.00

Unbelievable; we should give these terrorists nothing

As expected, the United Nations is COMPLAINING That the U.S. is not given enough money to help the savages in the Tsunami "disaster"; Here is the breakdown of aid:

U.S. $15 Million
    Australia $10 Million
    Rest of World $0.00

Unbelievable; we should give these terrorists nothing

Comment

Obviously your information sources must be made up by you. The rest of world has allocated money for the disaster as well, but of course you have no idea because you rely on American media. Why don't you check how much aid your home country Germany has given?

Comment

My home country is AMERICA; the greatest and most generous couuntry in the world; AMERICA -LOVE IT OR LEAVE IT !!!!

Comment

Muahahaha. Everyone knows you're a German swine.

Comment

The pictures on your web site show a fat rotten german face, is that you or your father?

Comment

A face? I thought that was a piggy.

Comment

See http://msnbc.msn.com/id/6755980/

Germany is providing only $1.3 million.

Comment

Actually, from what I recall, it's:

US: $35m
                  Australia: $7.6m
                  EU: $15m
                  Japan: $30m

I believe a total of around $115m has been donated thus far. These people have nothing left. And some of those "savages" could be fellow countrymen simply on vacation in the wrong place at the wrong time.

Comment

Actually Australia has given 27million.

The point is to compare Australia and Japan's economy to USA economy. That is where the stingyness comes into play. A F 18 fighter cost 60 million dollar.

Michael, don't bother replying

Comment

Look at percentages of country's GNP, not at numbers. Scandinavian countries have been most generous in their aid for the past couple years.

Comment

I think I now have to speak very slightly on the side of Michael on this one. Why should we always be the ones to donate the larger amount. It was pointed out in an articles yesterday that we donate .13 of our GNP for relief funds. The UN only suggests that countries should donate .07.

Maybe this isn't the place to voice my thoughts, since they'll probably be degraded, but how much is 'enough' for the rest of the world?? Where do we draw the line at donations to other countries?? We have our OWN problems here in the US that we should try to solve: high Rx prices, poverty, high unemployment, children starving, and not to mention issues with the healthcare system. But yet every other country looks to us first to make the largest (or best) contributions, and if we don't, we're seen as stingy. When do we get to start taking care of our own first. How much debt do we need to accumulate in order to help others, before it's seen as 'enough'?

I don't want to be stingy to help out others when a disaster like this occurs, but I am so sick and tired of everyone on this planet thinking we (the US) can donate anything/everything and still be able to keep our own country going.

Comment

When you hire yourself to be the police officer of the world, and the peace keeper of the planet, you will need to stick with that in all cases, it is not a pick and choose game.

I would write to my congressman and ask my government to send more donations, I would rather send my taxes to those people instead of giving Israel more F16s

Comment

Injoy is a palastine fraudster!

USA USA USA USA USA USA !!!!!

Comment

Sunny, your point is well taken.

I think the topic is about prority. Billions are spent on Iraq war in the name of "Liberation of Iraqi". A fraction of that money would save thousands of earthquake victims. Its about choice!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation