X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aroha
    replied
    I'm bored with the whole thing. Cuckoo can only amuse for so long, apparently

Leave a comment:

• THoughful
    replied
    She is back with a new thread. She posted three times (seems the link did not work). Normally, if you made a mistake in a posting you edit it. But not for CDU (or maybe she was wanted to ***p it up)
    I Have not looked at the link, and I do not intend to.

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    I have a better question.

Do we care??

Leave a comment:

• JermCool
    replied
    It's been a couple of days now with no sight nor sound from her. I wonder who she's pestering now?

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    Yeah.

I think the D word's about to come up.

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JermCool:
    I just realized...

I'm having WUSC'S cyber-lovechild!!!

OH GOD!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

UH OH.. you have no hope poor thing

Leave a comment:

• whiteUSCNeedsHelp
    replied
    If SOM's old clone, I'd say DEATH TO VAWA, DEATH TO IMBRA

Leave a comment:

• JermCool
    replied
    I just realized...

I'm having WUSC'S cyber-lovechild!!!

OH GOD!!!

Leave a comment:

• Sprint_girl07
    replied
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
    Them feminists don't want American Men to marry foreign women. They want us to marry ugly, fat American women and be their slaves for the rest of our life. Hence, the creation of monster VAWA and IMBRA.

Hey, no marriage in USA, just kids born out of wedlock... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you SOM's old clone?

Leave a comment:

• Aroha
    replied
    WUSC, did you forget your meds today?

Leave a comment:

• whiteUSCNeedsHelp
    replied
    Them feminists don't want American Men to marry foreign women. They want us to marry ugly, fat American women and be their slaves for the rest of our life. Hence, the creation of monster VAWA and IMBRA.

Hey, no marriage in USA, just kids born out of wedlock...

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    Jermy and Aroha Bratty Excluded Of Coarse!

So Very Sad, Connections like This Are Not More Plentyful.

Leave a comment:

• JermCool
    replied
    Not if I have my way.

I love my foreign wife. She's all sorts of awesome and we're raising the collective IQs of both NZ and the US by bringing her here.

Leave a comment:

• MakeItRight!
    replied
    NOPE!!! USA Will Soon Be Land Of "NO MARRIAGE"!

Live Together, Love, Cherish, Laugh, Live Happy! All Without Marriage!

Its Coming!

Leave a comment:

• THoughful
    replied
    Actually that is unconstitutional. The issue of right to marry whom a person choose came up in the Supreme COurt (i dont have the link right now). Although the couple were penalized by their state because one was white and another was black, the Supreme Court's ruling against the state basically broaden the scope and will be used if any lawsuit were to come up to that effect.

C who-is-not-so DU seems to think her sister's marriage should never be. Seems she does not even care about her own.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:

Now, lets get in to another debate. The Constitution.

Removing a United States Citizen's right to choose who he marries, or to remain living in the United States should he not choose another United States Citizen would surely fall under the Unconstitutional heading, yeah? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation