Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Agree With "E" Ignorance Is Blind!

USC Blind. We Need To Be Punished For Letting Our "BLANK" Blind Us and Prevent Or Brains From Working Properly!

Using Wrong Brain Hurts!!! LOL.
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

• Actually that is unconstitutional. The issue of right to marry whom a person choose came up in the Supreme COurt (i dont have the link right now). Although the couple were penalized by their state because one was white and another was black, the Supreme Court's ruling against the state basically broaden the scope and will be used if any lawsuit were to come up to that effect.

C who-is-not-so DU seems to think her sister's marriage should never be. Seems she does not even care about her own.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:

Now, lets get in to another debate. The Constitution.

Removing a United States Citizen's right to choose who he marries, or to remain living in the United States should he not choose another United States Citizen would surely fall under the Unconstitutional heading, yeah? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

• NOPE!!! USA Will Soon Be Land Of "NO MARRIAGE"!

Live Together, Love, Cherish, Laugh, Live Happy! All Without Marriage!

Its Coming!
        USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

• Not if I have my way.

I love my foreign wife. She's all sorts of awesome and we're raising the collective IQs of both NZ and the US by bringing her here.
          --------------------
          "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• Jermy and Aroha Bratty Excluded Of Coarse!

So Very Sad, Connections like This Are Not More Plentyful.

Comment

• Them feminists don't want American Men to marry foreign women. They want us to marry ugly, fat American women and be their slaves for the rest of our life. Hence, the creation of monster VAWA and IMBRA.

Hey, no marriage in USA, just kids born out of wedlock...
              I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

• WUSC, did you forget your meds today?
                The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
                  Them feminists don't want American Men to marry foreign women. They want us to marry ugly, fat American women and be their slaves for the rest of our life. Hence, the creation of monster VAWA and IMBRA.

Hey, no marriage in USA, just kids born out of wedlock... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you SOM's old clone?
                  -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                  God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                  1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

• I just realized...

I'm having WUSC'S cyber-lovechild!!!

OH GOD!!!
                    --------------------
                    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• If SOM's old clone, I'd say DEATH TO VAWA, DEATH TO IMBRA
                      I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JermCool:
                        I just realized...

I'm having WUSC'S cyber-lovechild!!!

OH GOD!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

UH OH.. you have no hope poor thing
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

• Yeah.

I think the D word's about to come up.

The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

• It's been a couple of days now with no sight nor sound from her. I wonder who she's pestering now?
                            --------------------

Comment

• I have a better question.

Do we care??

Comment

• She is back with a new thread. She posted three times (seems the link did not work). Normally, if you made a mistake in a posting you edit it. But not for CDU (or maybe she was wanted to ***p it up)
                                I Have not looked at the link, and I do not intend to.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation