Lies, Darn Lies, and Statistics

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi Thoughtful, nice to see you here. All those who got iggified are in this link.
    Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

• JC's quote:

Again with the 50-70%? USCIS says 8%. EIGHT. I took two years of Calculus and even I can't make 8=50!

Hey JC, I already asked this before. Where did you get that 8%? I told my hubby already that he's one of the few lucky husbands who got married to women who are NOT after a GC. Some said before that only 10% of these marriages are not fraudulent.

Btw, nice points raised in the defense, Primary Defendant. But now, she's not just against the senator but also Aroha and me and Sprint and other ladies like us.
      Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

• Aroha gathered that information from the USCIS website.

She found that:
        - The divorce rate for USCs and immigrants was lower than that of two USCs.
        - Only 8% of marriages were solely for attaining a green card.
        --------------------
        "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Btw, nice points raised in the defense, Primary Defendant. clap But now, she's not just against the senator but also Aroha and me and Sprint and other ladies like us. Roll Eyes </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I agree there Mrs B. I guess everyone is a fraud in her eyes. She married in good faith, that is all that matters to her. The fact she wants millions of dollars, I guess that is normal and just too
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
          God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
          1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

• <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
            I would pay good money to see that show. LOL. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

• hey everyone ,i just recieved this pm from cherry :: i wont be able to sleep tonight because am scareddddddddddddd : wrong guy sweety i dont know what scared means sweety so go ahead and call mr bush if you like,and pm me so i can give you my personal info and my address as well ,like i said in my respond to you, i didnt insult you and this is the wrong forum for your b u l l s h i t so go ahead and call the white house and tell them king of threads mike_2007 is saying hi would you plz?
              ................................................................................................ This is the complaint I filed against you with the Internet Crime Complaint Center (http://www.ic3.gov).

If you choose to ignore it and upload another message defaming my character based upon your dishonest rendition of my disability, I will continue sending the federal government complaints against you until you back off.

In the meantime, I will add you to my ignore list. You have nothing of intelligence to say.
              ===============================================

My complaint:

"Please note: Although I mentioned American Immigration LLC as the entity that victimized me, I did this only to refer to the medium that was used by the cyberstalker hereinafter referred to as "mike_2007."

This is a message that mike_2007 uploaded to a post I created:

Posted 06-09-2008 09:08 PM

'i was doing some reseach to help you out on your case and you may want to send your complaint to this address or email it actually and save some time www.drphil.com and dont forget to include a copy of your medical records and dont forget to mention your brain condition as well . as your immigration complaint you may want to save some time so go ahead and boil it and then wait 2 days and then drink it on three times and am sure someone will give you some attention then'

'The name of the thread I created to upload my first post is "Where to go to file a complaint against an immigration practitioner.'

I do not recall ever having interaction with this person. Although I do not discount the possibility that this may be an isolated incident, considering all the other posts I uploaded to your office regarding harassing posts that I received from other ILW.com cyberstalkers, I doubt that this is an isolated incident.'

As far as "attention" is concerned, someone already gave it to me. Rachel McCarthy is investigating my allegation against my husband's immigration attorney.

Stay tuned if you you wish but BACK OFF! If you do not stop, I will attempt to prosecute you.

Have a nice day.

I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND IT CAN BE VERIFIED.

PLEASE HELP JOIN THE GROWING RANK OF CITIZENS WHO ARE FIGHTING AGAINST THIS ILLEGAL AND AMORAL BETRAYAL OF TRUST -- ABOLISH PERMANENT RESIDENCE SPONSORSHIP THROUGH MARRIAGE. IT DOES NOT BENEFIT AMERICANS.

Cheryl D Uzamere

Comment

• i was a victim of abuse my self for 3 years , have i ever mention it on the forum? so if you wanna cry go ahead and cry but we dont wanna read your bull**** stories

Comment

• LMAO!!! The woman is...

Comment

• Fear not, Mike. We can be co-defendants in this case.

Although I refuse to go before anyone other than Judge Judy.

Well...except maybe Judge Milian of the People's Court. She can be pretty bad-arse too.
                    --------------------
                    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

• looooooooool no i like christina ,shes hot and i dont mind losing the case if christina is the judge loooooooooooooool

Comment

• i will be under arrest bcoz i told her to see dr phil lol , wow i bet the fbi have nothing else to do ha? lol

Comment

• I would like Judge Alex I think his name is. Cute lol

Comment

• alex? he look like som's avatar lol

Comment

• OK. First things first.

The 8% was an estimate provided by the USCIS. Since it's an estimate, the numbers could be off slightly either way.

The studies in to the divorce rate weren't done by the USCIS. In the ones I found, they were done based on data through law firms and the cases they handled.

Still, that's a lot more reliable than the numbers quoted by CDU, who takes one editorial that fits her own thinking and then adds some numbers to it. The editorial where she came up with her 50-70% didn't use the numbers she did. I think she just pulled that out of her arse - either way, the editorial referred to all immigration fraud, not just marriage fraud, and it didn't provide any sources to back up any numbers at all.

It's interesting that she's now taking her threats of litigation to private messaging.

Mike, ignore her. I sincerely doubt she actually does a thousandth of what she's talking about.

Now, lets get in to another debate. The Constitution.

Removing a United States Citizen's right to choose who he marries, or to remain living in the United States should he not choose another United States Citizen would surely fall under the Unconstitutional heading, yeah?
                              The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

• Right of USC to chose whom he/she marries must be abolished, for too many start thinking after making a decision!
                                http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation