Lies, Darn Lies, and Statistics

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JermCool:
    Let this be a warning: Foreign Buy-a-Brides are EXPENSIVE! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let this be a warning: Foreign Buy-a-Husband are cheap! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL!
    Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JermCool:
      Let this be a warning: Foreign Buy-a-Brides are EXPENSIVE! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let this be a warning: Foreign Buy-a-Husband are cheap! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

True.

Initial cost: Pushup bra, red miniskirt, high heels.

However,

Maintenance cost: Never ending complaining, cooking, cleaning. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

(Note: This doesn't apply to me. )
      Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Dear Cyberposters:

blah blah blah... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          Just a reminder that all of Cheryl's complaints haven't so much fallen on deaf ears as they have intelligent ones. Every complaint she has made about...anyone has been summarily dismissed. This latest complaint will end the same way.

In fact, it amazes me she posted again. I would have thought the past three threads she created not having any replies would have given her some sort of hint and/or clue.
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">As I stated in a previous post, immigration practitioners will either vehemently protect their clients' privacy (which they must do) or help them circumvent immigration law/justice (which is illegal). </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Pop quiz: Which of these is a correct statement?
          1) Your lawyer must represent you ethically, zealously and within the bounds of the law.
          2) Your lawyer must competently analyze legal issues and exercise knowledge of the law applicable to your case.
          3) He or she must communicate with you in a timely and effective manner.
          4) All of the above.
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">In either case, this presents a gigantic problem for American citizens like me who have become prey to what I penned "The Triple Threat -- unscrupulous immigration attorneys, equally unscrupulous green-card-challenged foreigners and USCIS employees who have been sidetracked from doing their jobs properly. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          Oh! So now the USCIS is sidetracked. Once again the story has changed.
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I am always available to speak with victims of green card marriage fraud who have grown tired of hearing foreigners tell them "You're screwed. Move on." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          I am an American. I'm telling you to move on.
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">You do not have to just move on. The same rights that unscrupulous foreigners tricked you came acquire, you already have them. Filing a criminal case them and their immigration attorneys is one of them. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          "If someone is falsely accused of a crime, pleads not guilty, and the charges are dismissed, he or she may be able to file suit against the person who brought the charges. For example, if a private citizen files a false criminal charge against another person, or falsely makes a complaint to a police officer that results in another's arrest, and if no conviction results, the accused may be able to sue the accuser for malicious prosecution." - This is from San Diego Crimes and Defense.

The ability to file a suit for false criminal charges is a common factor in almost every city, county, and state.
          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">The only way that members of the "Triple Threat Alliance will respect American citizens is to prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law when they violate immigration law. Do not have mercy on them. They did not have any mercy on you.

Filing criminal complaints against members of the Triple Threat Alliance is your right. Use it!

END GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SPONSORSHIP ONCE AND FOR ALL. IT DOES NOT BENEFIT AMERICANS. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
          I end this rebuttal with my offer to send you to Nigeria again. All I ask is that you send me back a hat.

Sadly, this woman is now trying to give advice that could very well warrant lawsuits against the people who were allegedly jilted. If you feel a crime has indeed been committed, yes, you should report it. However if you are reporting a crime that really doesn't exist all because you are a jilted lover, you are opening up yourself to a world of trouble you don't need.

Do yourselves a favor. Ignore the Lies of Cheryl Uzamere.
          --------------------
          "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

She is sounding like a broken record now, with slight changes. Yawn lol
            -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Like I said earlier, she just needs to keep on changing the story, she will get it right at some point.
              The sad part is that she will not even realize when that happens and will slide right by.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by THoughful:
                Like I said earlier, she just needs to keep on changing the story, she will get it right at some point.
                The sad part is that she will not even realize when that happens and will slide right by. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by THoughful:
                  The sad part is that she will not even realize when that happens and will slide right by. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                  I don't know about that, T. The more this story gets changed, the further away from the truth we seem to end up. LOL
                  --------------------
                  "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

And then we are back to square one LOL

Comment

• Bad Mike, by the way!

Him replying to her really makes me want to reply as well to ask how her Honduran brother-in-law feels about that comment about ending Marriage-based green cards.
                      --------------------

Comment

• LMAO!! Well you could, a one off is ok

Or it might have to be Mike if you are in iggy bin. Don't think he is in it yet, is he? lol

Comment

• He will be after that Dr Phil comment.
                          --------------------

Comment

• I don't know, she might like it

Comment

• I would pay good money to see that show. LOL.
                              The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

• You are probably right. I made that assessment based on what a rational human being will do. But as can all testify, her actions are everything but rational
                                The Dr, Phil show is scheduled for broadcast on June 10 1980. The date is right, do the calculation. lol
                                Never knew she had a Honduran brother-in-law. Strange how he never became Nigerian at sometime during the past 27 years.

I don't know about that, T. The more this story gets changed, the further away from the truth we seem to end up. LOL </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation