Lies, Darn Lies, and Statistics

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:
    In either case, green-card-challenged foreigners do not complain. They have made a conscious choice to accept the abuse. They go in with their eyes open. As the old adage goes: "there is no honor among thieves." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How true!
    http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

I'm trying to understand what abuse she's talking about. The abuse of being made to wait over a year for immigration to get their act together? Physical abuse from an abusive spouse who their allegedly trying to get the GC from?

Granted, this is the same woman who suffered "economic terrorism" at the hands of her estranged husband.
      --------------------
      "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

It was those pancakes JC!
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Special Note: Aroha and JC. I Love the Connection you Guys Have. Both Your Intelligence And Humor Keeps Me On the floor. LOL.

P.S. save some pancakes For Me Sprintie! You Always Eat Them All.
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JermCool:
            I'm trying to understand what abuse she's talking about. The abuse of being made to wait over a year for immigration to get their act together? Physical abuse from an abusive spouse who their allegedly trying to get the GC from?

Granted, this is the same woman who suffered "economic terrorism" at the hands of her estranged husband. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I actually read that part as meaning about illegals she'd mentioned in the paragraph before - y'know, the firing from an accident or the bed services. Though, it's hard to know with her. Logic and fact are nothing more than mythical beings, after all.

MIR, thank you. I think. LOL. I wouldn't say that JC and I have a unique marriage. I'm sure there's lots of other people out there who can claim they're far happier 10 years in than they were on day one.
            The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Aroha,

I Been Many! I See Good Connect. You and JC.

It Just Fits!!!!
              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                Aroha,

I Been Many! I See Good Connect. You and JC.

It Just Fits!!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Oh, I won't argue. J's money was well spent
                The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

LOL...... !!! I Love It!!!

Both of you RASCALS!!!! Thank God!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                    Special Note: Aroha and JC. I Love the Connection you Guys Have. Both Your Intelligence And Humor Keeps Me On the floor. LOL.

P.S. save some pancakes For Me Sprintie! You Always Eat Them All. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Nooo I don't eat them!! LOL I'm intact lol
                    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Oh, I won't argue. J's money was well spent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                      I should hope so. I'm still making payments.
                      --------------------
                      "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by JermCool:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Oh, I won't argue. J's money was well spent. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                        I should hope so. I'm still making payments. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

The interest rate was just hiked too.

Comment

Let this be a warning: Foreign Buy-a-Brides are EXPENSIVE!
                          --------------------

Comment

Let this be a warning: Foreign Buy-a-Brides are EXPENSIVE! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Let this be a warning: Foreign Buy-a-Husband are cheap!

Comment

OOOoh something new to read :

Dear Cyberposters:

Over the past few days I took the liberty of filing a complaint against the immigration attorney who I believe was instrumental in helping my husband, the now Senator Ehigie Edobor Uzamere submit a falsified marriage certificate to the federal government on the day that I signed the relative sponsorship papers. I filed the complaint with the U.S. Department of Justice's Executive Office for Immigration Review.

This is not the correct office.

The correct contact information for filing complaints against immigration practitioners (based on the type of complaint) is as follows:

Rachel McCarthy
                              U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Service
                              U.S. Department of Homeland Security
                              70 Kimball Avenue
                              Room 103
                              South Burlington, VT 05403
                              Fax: (802) 660-5067

Although you may fax your complaint to this office, your complaint will not be processed unless a complaint with an original signature is received.

As I stated in a previous post, immigration practitioners will either vehemently protect their clients' privacy (which they must do) or help them circumvent immigration law/justice (which is illegal). In either case, this presents a gigantic problem for American citizens like me who have become prey to what I penned "The Triple Threat -- unscrupulous immigration attorneys, equally unscrupulous green-card-challenged foreigners and USCIS employees who have been sidetracked from doing their jobs properly.

I am always available to speak with victims of green card marriage fraud who have grown tired of hearing foreigners tell them "You're screwed. Move on."

You do not have to just move on. The same rights that unscrupulous foreigners tricked you came acquire, you already have them. Filing a criminal case them and their immigration attorneys is one of them.

The only way that members of the "Triple Threat Alliance will respect American citizens is to prosecute them to the fullest extent of the law when they violate immigration law. Do not have mercy on them. They did not have any mercy on you.

Filing criminal complaints against members of the Triple Threat Alliance is your right. Use it!

END GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SPONSORSHIP ONCE AND FOR ALL. IT DOES NOT BENEFIT AMERICANS.

I AM A VICTIM OF A GREEN CARD MARRIAGE SCAM. THE PERPETRATOR IS SENATOR EHIGHE EDOBOR UZAMERE. THE IMMIGRATION ATTORNEYS WHO PROVIDED SERVICES THAT HELPED HIM USE SUBTERFUGE TO TRICK ME ARE ALLEN E. KAYE AND HARVEY SHAPIRO. THIS IS THE TRUTH -- AND IT CAN BE VERIFIED.

PLEASE HELP JOIN THE GROWING RANK OF CITIZENS WHO ARE FIGHTING AGAINST THIS ILLEGAL AND AMORAL BETRAYAL OF TRUST.

Cheryl D Uzamere

Comment

Let this be a warning: Foreign Buy-a-Brides are EXPENSIVE! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed