X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Excellent points and answers JC!

I'll have to go through that and give some answers too lol

I would like to know whether she sponsored the father of her 1st child too. No mention of him eh?

She is all anti foreigners now, but funny how both fathers of her children are themselves foreigners and her boyfriend she had.

Aroha..I keep having her video in mind LMAO!!!!!
    -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
    1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Davdah, seriously. First O'tay and now my Aunt J?

Stop it!
      --------------------
      "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

I'm hungry!
        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

Dammit. Me too.

/bonks Davdah
          The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

Hehe...Aroha likes pancakes.
            --------------------
            "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

Yes, but will I be thanking the pancakes in 9 months????
              The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

It's pancakes. Not coconut-baked fish. I'm not a miracle worker.
                --------------------

Comment

You're no fun. LOL.

I love you.

Comment

Yeah. Apparently I think I'm typing an email. LOL!

Comment

Yeah - you haven't in...half an hour. LOL
                      --------------------

Comment

What's the point of answering your emails? Just means I'll have you typing at me in two places instead of just one.

But OK. No, you're not more grumpy now. You've always been a sh.itty-livered old codger

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                          I wish I found a better pciture. But when I saw a certain video the first thought I had was, pan cakes. LOL..... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How could you even think of food after seeing that video LOLOL

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                            I was trying to keep litigiously distant but, WTH.
                            Doesn't she look a lot like the aunt Jemima syrup lady. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROFL! If you're being blamed for it, you might as well go whole hog, honey.

Comment

Very quiet in Camp CDU.

Can hear her now.. I have been blocked from ILW.com, I have not been able to get into for past few days now. Sue sue sue!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">quote:
                                In either case, green-card-challenged foreigners do not complain. They have made a conscious choice to accept the abuse. They go in with their eyes open. As the old adage goes: "there is no honor among thieves." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

This could also have the same motto for a USC who was willing to sign a petition for a foreigner they only knew for a month. Except they keep going for 28 yrs.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs