Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lies, Darn Lies, and Statistics

Hello Americans and people with funny and/or cute accents!

As you are all abundantly aware, CDU (and forgive me if I call her Cheryl Whosnotmarried) is trying to sue any one of us that dares make any type of contradictory statement against any one of her outrageous claims.

It started with a lack of proof regarding her "husband". It's now moved in the fun and interesting path of "All foreigners who marry USCs are only out for the green card." This path has also included the lie about how some of the 9/11 terrorists were married to USCs to be here legally.

Rather than bothering with any more of her posts to give her a reason to call us cyber-bullies and cyber-stalkers, I figure "hey - create a new thread to disseminate the lies and faulty statistics." I figure she's so wrapped up in whats happening in her own threads that she won't bother with one that corrects the falsehoods.

So I hereby pledge to not reply to Cheryl Whosnotmarried...erm...CDU anymore. We'll just come here and tell the truth.
    --------------------
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Hello Americans and people with funny and/or cute accents!

As you are all abundantly aware, CDU (and forgive me if I call her Cheryl Whosnotmarried) is trying to sue any one of us that dares make any type of contradictory statement against any one of her outrageous claims.

It started with a lack of proof regarding her "husband". It's now moved in the fun and interesting path of "All foreigners who marry USCs are only out for the green card." This path has also included the lie about how some of the 9/11 terrorists were married to USCs to be here legally.

Rather than bothering with any more of her posts to give her a reason to call us cyber-bullies and cyber-stalkers, I figure "hey - create a new thread to disseminate the lies and faulty statistics." I figure she's so wrapped up in whats happening in her own threads that she won't bother with one that corrects the falsehoods.

So I hereby pledge to not reply to Cheryl Whosnotmarried...erm...CDU anymore. We'll just come here and tell the truth.
    --------------------
    "I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them. " - Thomas Jefferson

Comment

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Now I got to start analyzing every bit of information and dissect truth vs deceit. This is going to torture me. I do need help. I will be putting up Help Wanted soon.

Will I qualify to help solve the problem? I do bring ladies with me as they love me With their motivational assets, things will move lot faster and smoother, though I prefer faster and harder
        I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

You may not like what I have to say but that does not mean I am wrong.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
          Now I got to start analyzing every bit of information and dissect truth vs deceit. This is going to torture me. I do need help. I will be putting up Help Wanted soon.

Will I qualify to help solve the problem? I do bring ladies with me as they love me With their motivational assets, things will move lot faster and smoother, though I prefer faster and harder </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You like to think they love you
          -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by whiteUSCNeedsHelp:
            Will I qualify to help solve the problem? I do bring ladies with me as they love me With their motivational assets, things will move lot faster and smoother, though I prefer faster and harder </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You like to think they love you </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You talking to me WUSC, or talking to the kid
            I am not racist. I am not anti-immigrant. I am AGAINST CRIMINALS, FRAUDSTERS, WHO DISOBEY THE LAW, BREAK THE LAW AND PERPETRATE THE FRAUD.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:

You talking to me WUSC, or talking to the kid </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Both

Comment

So. Let's go with her latest thread starter. Hehe!

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">So now I can say that it is only a matter until I have the form that I signed that has both my name and Senator Uzamere's real name "Ehigie." </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                What are the odds this document will ever be provided to us?

Actually, didn't she say she signed this off for a Godwin as well? I need to go looking again.
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Senator Uzamere did all he could to prevent me from disseminating information about his green-card-marriage scam. His immigration attorney Allen Kaye tried to detract attention away from his own involvement, first by saying that it was an employee who used to work for him that did it, </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                I love this. She said herself in her very first thread it was Harvey Shapiro that was the attorney and that he worked for Allen Kaye's lawfirm.
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">and then later, by slandering me to another individual by referring to me as anti-Semitic. Both men have used the internet in a desperate, but useless attempt to defame my character and discredit my allegations regarding their illegally circumventing immigration law. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                It was written. That's libel. Not slander. And I am willing to bet Allen Kaye has some documents on file from here that contain anti-semitic tones.

And Senator Uzamere, I want my hat now since I'm obviously working for you!!!
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">It is only a matter of time before justice calls both Senator Uzamere into account and all the individuals who came to the Senator's aide to stop me from disseminating information regarding his crimes. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                Actually, I think if she actually bothered to disseminate any information, she wouldn't be on this little crusade. I guess disproving her statements means we're destroying evidence? Someone call CSI.
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">No matter how anyone might want to state that Senator Uzamere and Allen Kaye are victims of defamation of character, notice that neither one of them has made the attempt challenge me in a court of law, nor will they ever make the attempt because they are wrong. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                This still makes me giggle. You see, Allen Kaye's reply to me was CCed to a Robert Juceam of the Fried Frank Lawfirm. Meaning Mr Juceam will undoubtedly be investigating the links I sent and likely find out that she has been committing libel against an immigration attorney voted one of the best of 2008 in New York. On an immigration discussion board no less where she could, in reality, hurt his reputation. It would seem that she could very well find herself in court in the defendant's chair over this.
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">My story should serve as a warning to green-card-challenged foreigners thinking that it is okay to abuse the trust and love of some "dumb American" to satisfy their own desperation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                Just to reiterate Aroha's research, USCIS estimates that green-card marriage scams account for approx 8% of all the I-130 petitions. That means 92% of marriages are legit.
                <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Maybe one day I will draft up a suggestion: Eliminate the immigration provision of sponsorship through marriage based on a foreigner marrying an American citizen. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                I would LOVE to see that go before Congress.

"All in favor."
                "..."
                "All opposed."
                "AYE!!!"
                --------------------

Comment

You talking to me WUSC, or talking to the kid </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Both </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

How rude and cruel? A kid is a kid. It is loving creature. Everyone loves kids especially women. So he is speaking his mind and now you are suppressing it

As for me, my avatar speaks for it.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> I would LOVE to see that go before Congress.

"All in favor."
                    "..."
                    "All opposed."
                    "AYE!!!" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

LOL JC

Comment

I have a funny accent?

The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
                        I have a funny accent?

</div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Aroha, you and I have the best accents in the world

It's the Americans that have the funny ones

Especially those ones who live in Brooklyn with a foreign last name, and has a potty mouth.

Comment

Fixed.
                          --------------------

Comment

Fixed??? what is JC? The kitchen? lol

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Hello Americans and people with funny and/or cute accents! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                              Original post is fixed.
                              --------------------

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation