Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Obama makes me SICK

I called my doctor and the receptionist said there are lot of patients suffering from this disease. There is a new virus called Obamania that is rapidly destroying human. She said, it is disease like cancer that in its initial stage you will not experience much pain but as it progresses it will bring more destruction and devastation.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

I called my doctor and the receptionist said there are lot of patients suffering from this disease. There is a new virus called Obamania that is rapidly destroying human. She said, it is disease like cancer that in its initial stage you will not experience much pain but as it progresses it will bring more destruction and devastation.
    If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Sorry the true name for the disease is paranoia, so best to go straight to the Mental Health and get your meds.
      -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
      God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
      1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
        Sorry the true name for the disease is paranoia, so best to go straight to the Mental Health and get your meds. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

And don't forget claim on your health insurance...oh sorry, it doesn't cover that
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I called my doctor and the receptionist said there are lot of patients suffering from this disease. There is a new virus called Obamania that is rapidly destroying human. She said, it is disease like cancer that in its initial stage you will not experience much pain but as it progresses it will bring more destruction and devastation. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I'm so sorry, you're gonna die. May I suggest you commit suicide , that way you won't be killed by Obama.
          The Voice of Reason

Comment

Saint Michael the ArchAngel,
            defend us in battle,
            Be our protection against the wickedness
            and snares of Obama the devil.
            May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
            and do Thou, O Prince of the
            Heavenly Host-
            by the Divine Power of God-
            cast into hell, Obama, satan and all the evil spirits,
            who roam throughout