Ooh baby, baby it's a wild world...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
    I did not say anything negative about them being ***. That is a classic test to see if a person is truly a racist homophobe. Talk about negroes or homos in a context-neutral way and the phobes come out declaring their avowed "anti-phobeness".

I just noticed because at first (in a different version)I thought one was a woman.

Youtube has a 10 part series of this story; its quite interesting. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Wasn't You SOM. Was Directed At Me!
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NeedHelpFast:
      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sabuntium:
      I am always looking for an opportunity to have s.ex with just another hottie out there!
      Of course I will NEVER leave my wife , nor will I EVER divorse my wife simply because I want to and do have s.ex with other women while married.
      Unfaithful losers do that !!!
      But I am the MOST LOYAL OF ALL THE BEASTS, FOR I AM SABUNTIUM THE GREAT, THE SUPREME ROYAL MALE LION of ilw.com !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you saying this for attention? Because it's creeping me out.
      BTW, I will NOT respond to your reply unless it is normal and not negative attention getting. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I say this because I do so !
      That's enough of a reason for me to say what I say.
      Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sabuntium:
        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NeedHelpFast:
        I am always looking for an opportunity to have s.ex with just another hottie out there!
        Of course I will NEVER leave my wife , nor will I EVER divorse my wife simply because I want to and do have s.ex with other women while married.
        Unfaithful losers do that !!!
        But I am the MOST LOYAL OF ALL THE BEASTS, FOR I AM SABUNTIUM THE GREAT, THE SUPREME ROYAL MALE LION of ilw.com !!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Are you saying this for attention? Because it's creeping me out.
        BTW, I will NOT respond to your reply unless it is normal and not negative attention getting. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I say this because I do so !
        That's enough of a reason for me to say what I say. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Weird that you feel the need to share such personal info on a thread about a lion...
        Would cause me to conclude one or all of the following:
        a) Not true
        b) Not true/attention getting
        c) Not true/ wish it was true
        d) Not married, can't get a girlfriend.

Comment

SOM is not a homophobe.
          It really did look like the blonde guy was a girl at first!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
            I agree. But the closeup made him look flaming. At least the lion turned out normal. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
            LOL. SUPER Flaming!!!!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

And the lion didn't turn out to be g a y

Comment

Nice vids NHF and SOM - it's a touching scene to see the lion hug them.

And your "baby" NHF is so cute.

(As for g.a.y.s, all I can say is I miss terribly my g.a.y. girlfriends back in my first home country.)
                Do all the good you can, in all the ways you can, as long as ever you can.

--John Wesley

Comment

I would say it's a douchebag world (borrowing the most famous word from SOM12s' dictionary).

But occassionally there are fascinating bursts of great hope illustrously demonstrated by wonderful beings such as myself, Sabuntium the Great, Super-Duper Royal Male Lion of ilw.com

Praise be to ME !!!
                  Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Sprint_girl07:
                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:
                    If only women were as loyal as animals. &lt;sigh&gt; </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
                    If only men were as half as loyal as animals </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Christian the lion had 2 "wives" at the time of the video; "Mona" and "Lisa". So men ARE as loyal as animals !!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation