Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ooh baby, baby it's a wild world...

You guys need to check this out, it is really sweet.

Christian the Lion

You guys need to check this out, it is really sweet.

Christian the Lion

Comment

This video is good....
      Have all the good s.ex you can, in all the ways you can, for as long as ever you can !

-- Sabuntium The Great

Comment

Aww this video is so cute

Comment

thanks NHF,

Very Nice!
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Someone sent this to me and it made me cry.
            Kind of the like the tie a yellow ribbon 'round the old oak tree if you still love me....even animals remember love. Blows me away.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NeedHelpFast:
              Someone sent this to me and it made me cry.
              Kind of the like the tie a yellow ribbon 'round the old oak tree if you still love me....even animals remember love. Blows me away. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Animals Way Smarter Than Credit Given! . no Better Devotion and Loyalty exists Within People In The here and Now! Animals Remember Love BETTER!!!
              USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

What a nice clip! I love animals, they are much smarter than humans.

I am not really a cat person - I like dogs more, but that is really something. I am owned by two Rottweilers and it is as they say: "There is nothing more rewarding than to be owned by a Rottweiler!"

I have a sticker on my car stating:"The more people I get to know the more I love my dogs!"
                “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

This is a much better video with better explanation; also a better song

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oiGKWoJi5qM

Does anyone else think the 2 guys in the video are g a y ????

Comment

I thought he was going to eat them instead. That would have been funny.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:

Does anyone else think the 2 guys in the video are g a y ???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

ROTFL!! I thought the blonde was his wife!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Kollerkrot:
                        What a nice clip! I love animals, they are much smarter than humans.

I am not really a cat person - I like dogs more, but that is really something. I am owned by two Rottweilers and it is as they say: "There is nothing more rewarding than to be owned by a Rottweiler!"

I have a sticker on my car stating:"The more people I get to know the more I love my dogs!" </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Me neither Koller, I prefer dogs, I have a yellow lab that is my baby. This clip reminded me of my dog, he's the same color. I have never met a person as faithful and loyal to me as my dog.

Comment

I was a bit skeptical of the video (and Barbara Walters being the source); but it appears mostly true:

this video (and several others like it floating around the Web) recounts the true story of a reunion between two men who bought a male lion cub at auction in 1969 and raised him in a London flat until he grew so large he had to be moved to a game reserve in Africa. He was called Christian the Lion.

Unaccustomed to living with his own kind, it took Christian awhile to acclimate to his natural habitat, but thanks to the expert care of wildlife conservationist George Adamson (of Born Free fame), he ultimately thrived.

When Christian's two former owners, John Rendall and Ace Berg, went back to visit him four years later, they found Christian heading up his own pride, including several lionesses and a litter of cubs. Any qualms they may have had about approaching the no-longer-tame lion were quickly allayed when Christian bounded up to them and threw his paws on their shoulders to greet them. After an exuberant, tearful reunion, Christian the Lion retreated into the bush with his pride and was never seen again.

Comment

http://www.snopes.com/photos/animals/christian.asp

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by SonofMichael:

Does anyone else think the 2 guys in the video are g a y ???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Michael, you watch The View?
                              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                              God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                              1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs