married to an illegal immigrant

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

to Jake01 and other braindead illegal alien supporters (or illegal aliens, like Jake01)..this idea of 'regularizing' one's status misses the point....had any of you $hitbag illegals OBEYED OUR LAWS IN THE FIRST PLACE, you would not need to regularize anything!!! But instead, you dirtbags ignored our laws and then after scamming your way into MY country...only then do you suddenly decide to obey some (not all) rules....well bull$hit.....this forum is for sharing ideas, opinions and advice, and those patriotic Americans (like me) do not want, tolerate nor accept any phony excuses as to why some heap of **** decided to disobey our laws....you are all slime of the lowest kind and deserve nothing more than a kick in your sorry a$$ and a ride back to your own country....our airlines fly daily to most destinations in the world...there is nothing, repeat, nothing stopping any illegal $hitbag from returning to their own country except their own lack of moral character and willingness to be a responsible adult,....nothing....all dirtbags should be deported...tomorrow...and barred for at least ten years to teach you $hitheads a lesson.

Comment

For your information I am not illegal, so you can take you opinions and stick them where the sun doesn't shine!!

You know it's been quite pieceful around here without your sorry a$$ for a few days, why dont you go back under the rock you just crawled out of.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation