•  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• bea
    replied
    Hi SweetTears,

I am a student and at one time was not on full load. It did not pose a problem to me as long as it was done after consulting with the school administrator. I suggest you talk to the school administrator about this problem so they can help you - which I am sure they will. Specially if your boyfriend is nearing graudation or completion.

Leave a comment:

• Yoly&Wayne
    replied
    Oh Lord ...those pictures are horrible....
    Now it all makes sense.
    God grief...........!!!!

Leave a comment:

• moondin
    replied
    No offence. But if you want help or advice..you *really* have to disclose everything, including what his status is, how long been here, what communication he's had with INS, what have they sent him, etc. etc. etc.

Most people get real ******, bad advice on this baord -- not cuz of the people giving it, but because people seeking advice don't accurately disclose ALL the details in a nice, organized fashion.

No one has the time to keep asking 3-4 questions to get all the info required to give an intelligent reliable dependable answer.

-= nav =-

Leave a comment:

• aceIaw
    replied
    that is swell michael I just can't help it need to poke my claws too you sinner you! sweettears, don't take michael too seriously, he's a real poor loser, I mean just look at the following pictures and you'll undestand why his obviously unhappy wife had to hurt him BAD

http://hometown.aol.com/mikemba/

Leave a comment:

• E.
    replied
    Well,
    I assume then that she contacted Immigration(as she must under new regulations), and they ordered him deported for violation of status (dropping off the clasess).
    Now, when you say "he studied on expired f1" do you mean his VISA STAMP was expired, or did he have specific date on I-94 Form that expired?
    Or was it D/S but he fell out of status for some unspecified in your posting reason?
    If he just skipped classes recently because he got ill then he can apply for reinstatement of his status, and if there is a proof that he skipped classes due to circumstances beyond his control(for ex. : evidence of illness, statement from curing Doctor that he was not allowed to attend classes because of illness and etc.), then he should get his status reinstated after sending in new I-20 form to CIS.
    It would be helpful if you could specify all circumstances.

Good luck,

E.

Leave a comment:

• SweetTears
    replied
    Thank you E. Well all i know is that he was going to school full time on an expired f1 however he fell ill in the past few weeks and told the student advisor he may have to drop the classes due to the illness. She said she was going to contact Immigration to find out what he could do. Im SUPPOSING this is how it started. He was not working or illegal. We were going to marry Easter and get our family started. I went to apply for the car. Then this happened which led me to ask those few questions.
    People like Michael need to understand that not everyone is a dementia with a failed life. Although he sets a fine example, its too bad that a tramp puts him to shame.

Leave a comment:

• E.
    replied
    [quote]you live in sin [end quote]

Looks like someone was brought here by time machine from XIV century Spain

You either break the Code of LAW, and then you are a lawbreaker, or you don't break the Code of LAW which makes you Law abiding Citizen/Resident/Alien etc.

If you love God and talk "SIN", you better close the door and read Bible in solitude and then come out, find someone you hate most in your life (your ex-wife, for ex.) and tell her that you forgive her all that she did to you. At least you wouldn't look so ridiculously hypocritical as you do now,when speaking of sin.

There is no need to manipulate and deceive people by mixing up Religious matters with matters of State, especially when driving force behind your "reasoning" is HATE.

Leave a comment:

Guest replied
    Look tramp, you live in sin with an illegal alien and break the laws of our country. I hope they deport you along with your illegal friend.

Leave a comment:

• moondin
    replied
    Can you imagine -- Blockbuster video deporting thousands of illegals after they lie on their card application form?? hahahaha

-= nav =-

Leave a comment:

• E.
    replied
    Long Time Here is right.
    There is more to it.

If he dropped studies I would assume that under new Student Tracking system he got reported to Imm. Serv. and they took action.
    But she says that he did very well in school.

Then she says he got caught doing something, but they wouldn't tell him what.
    It must be something REALLY SERIOUS for them not to tell him what it is.
    But then, if it was something serious, he wouldn't be deported with 3 yr bar, but rather with 20 yr or permanent bar.

3yr bar applies to people who overstayed by more than 180 and less than 365 days.

Again, this story doesn't add up.

Leave a comment:

• LongTimeHere
    replied
    I think there is more to it then just a car loan. I have purchased multiple cars/trucks during my stay in the US and never remember being asked if I was a USC or not. As far as lying about the job - well, most credit companies do not even verify employment these days they just run your application - certain point number comes up and it dictates can or can't you get a car loan and what interest rate... Did he get in ANY other trouble? If he commited a deportable offence immigratin judge would of told him, I am sure, they can't just say - 'well, you are guily of something... you are now on a 3-yr-bar...we are not going to tell you what that something is...'
    Do you see what I am saying? Is your BF COMPLETELY honest with your or is he blowing a little smoke up you know where?

Leave a comment:

• SweetTears
    replied
    I guess I'll have to go with him back to his country until the 3 year bar is up. Is there any other option? Can i apply for a fiance visa only after the 3 years? Or what if we married abroad, will it still be valid in the United States? I feel like my tummy is goin to blow up! Arrrgh. Thanks for any help
    -SweetTears

Leave a comment:

• Dejavultd
    replied
    From what i understand in this situation the lying to the car loan company doesn't have to do with the immigration laws. I suppose USCIS found out that he was out of status and took action!

Leave a comment:

• SweetTears
    replied
    Yes he was goin to school full time!! He went every day and had a 4.0 GPA!! As i said all we did was lie to a car loan company. There was no evidence that he was working and as i mentioned being that we lived together i took care of and supported him! He went to immigration friday and they are sending him away this week with a 3 year bar! I feel like all of my hopes and dreams have taken a nosedive into a dead end canyon. I cant understand how they can send this man away when as a witness i knew for a fact he was not capable of any criminal act and have commited no crimes. He even had a lawyer! They found him guilty of something but they would not tell him what it was! Any how thank you Moondin and Cedar. I wish there was something i could do, but INS wouldnt let me in. I guess i have to start doing some packing on my own now.

Leave a comment:

• Cedar Scented
    replied
    What do you mean by "his F-1 expired last summer"? The visa in his passport, or his actual status? The visa in the passport means nothing unless he wants to travel. The I-94 rules the roost, and for F-1 students that usually says D/S (duration of status)which means as long as you are a student you are ok. Has he always been a student since holding F-1 status?

Sounds like there may be a little more to this.

Leave a comment:

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation