X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Taking away immigration papers

To answer some questions:
    1) No I don't know for sure if he is an American citizen or LPR. Again, how can you obtain a social security number if you are NOT legal to be here?

2) I have not read the charges. I have found them on line in Arizona and am debating whether or not to request a copy of them. Yes, he did have a drivers license.

3) Again it is from assaulting a cop. It does not matter that the cop through the first punch. What matters is that he is from Mexico.

4) I did talk briefly with an attorney and he said that it did not matter that he had the social security number, he did not have a work permit to be here.

5) Sun Devil. Thanks for your FACTUAL comments about race and what he is. I am glad that you are more familiar with him than I am. I am surpised that I didn't come running to you for an answer before I posted it!!

Race comments are all around here. I would have respected you if you did not use the race comment yourself.

It must be nice to think that you are superior because supposedly you are an American citizen.

To answer some questions:
    1) No I don't know for sure if he is an American citizen or LPR. Again, how can you obtain a social security number if you are NOT legal to be here?

2) I have not read the charges. I have found them on line in Arizona and am debating whether or not to request a copy of them. Yes, he did have a drivers license.

3) Again it is from assaulting a cop. It does not matter that the cop through the first punch. What matters is that he is from Mexico.

4) I did talk briefly with an attorney and he said that it did not matter that he had the social security number, he did not have a work permit to be here.

5) Sun Devil. Thanks for your FACTUAL comments about race and what he is. I am glad that you are more familiar with him than I am. I am surpised that I didn't come running to you for an answer before I posted it!!

Race comments are all around here. I would have respected you if you did not use the race comment yourself.

It must be nice to think that you are superior because supposedly you are an American citizen.

Comment

Impossible! One does not lose US citizenship for punching out a cop....what is the real story?

Comment

Something's wrong. Are you sure your fiancé wasn't an LPR (permanent resident)?
        The above is simply an opinion. Your mileage may vary. For immigration issues, please consult an immigration attorney.

Comment

Once issued a social security number you always have it, even after you die that number is yours. I'm not sure he is an American citizen.
          Was this his first offense? It seems severe, but assaulting a police officer is worse than assaulting a civilian. You should find an immigration attorney, call or go talk to more than one to see what options they suggest.

Comment

Are you sure that, when he said that he was a citizen, he didn't mean that he was a citizen of Mexico?

Comment

bigdummy, social security number is valid untill you live. Once you die, the death body will be examin by the Docter, who can declare that a person has died. will isse his report, he will take to the county office to register the death, so the county can isse a Death Certifictate to the next of kins
              at the same time they will inform the social security office with the copy of death certificate, issued by county, and at the same time they will also inform the county office where he was born.
              Their used to be more claims for the benefits in past. Now it has been 0%

Comment

Jenne: He is an illegal alien. That's about as far from being an American citizen as it's possible to get.

I resent your assertion that "it does not matter that the cop through (the correct spelling is threw) the first punch. What matters is that he is from Mexico."

When you start throwing the "race card" around, you will get no respect here.

The only thing that matters is that he is a worthless drunk illegal alien with a violent streak. He most likely didn't have a driver license, as illegals can't get them in Arizona, and was driving drunk. He then hit a cop.

He has no chance of ever being allowed to legally enter America. If he decides to come illegally, he will be sent to prison for many years when he is caught.

America - and those of us in Arizona - are happy to be rid of him.

Comment

I guess that the issue in the original post was replaced by "to answer some questions". I just read this and thought I'd missed a thread. Was someone immediately deported for being caught driving under the influence and punching a police man?

Comment

Yes, he was deported for hitting a cop and a DUI.

Sun Devil,America needs more people that address the problem of illegals like you do. You are right our forefathers that wrote the Constitution were NOT immigrants, but instead were legal to be here.

What matters here is that you are allowed your opinion. I asked for FACTUAL information. Not your freaking opinion of what he is or isn't.

Thanks, I see the race card played here all of the time. You are not the expert, so until then, I don't want to hear from you. I don't think that you are capable of giving an answer that isn't biased towards hating immigrants.

Jenne

Comment

With that type of charges, I seriously doubt the I-601 waiver will be approved.

Comment

Jenne,

Are you sure the person was a USC? I am no expert but in order for him to be deported they would first have to take back his US citizenship, if he was naturalized which is a extremely difficult process to under take and of course would be very timely. Secondly, he or she would have to hold dual citizenship, meaning they would have to have Mexican citizenship also in order for them to be deported Mexico. Any way go to the link below, you get to ask immigration attorney question for free at this site, they r the expert (allexpert.com)

http://experts.about.com/q/Immigrati...-344/index.htm

marmaduk
                        Posted February 14, 2006 07:15 AM
                        With that type of charges, I seriously doubt the I-601 waiver will be approved.

Previous Topic | Next Topic powered by groupee community
                        Please Wait. Your request is being processed...
                        [x]

Sitediscuss.ilw.com
                        Servleteve2da002
                        Version1.2.12 build 8513
                        ModuleForums 4.0.3
                        Stylesheet"Arie's 2nd"
                        Wordlet Set"Default Wordlet Set"
                        Logout: discuss.ilw.com
                        Update Groupee Account Reply[/quote]

Comment

Jenne: With all due respect, you didn't even know the nationality of the criminal when you first posted your question here. Initially, you claimed that he was an American citizen...or, maybe a permanent resident. Everything was fine with his world, though, because he had a FAKE social security card.

You have subsequently dramatically edited your original post, so it doesn't even resemble the original.

You assert that the writers of the Constitution "were NOT immigrants, but instead were legal to be here." Quite apart from the fact that this makes no sense at all, I'm not sure what the writers of America's Constitution have in common with an illegal alien criminal. Your criminal friend was never legally in America.

Your attempt to play the race card was pathetic. He was arrested because he is a criminal, not because he is Mexican. He was deported because he is a criminal illegal alien, not because he is Mexican.

America is happy that he's gone.

Comment

I am glad that you know FOR SURE that he is illegal. I am glad illegals can get their own social security card in their own name.

I see you posting here all of the time telling people to go home. Why don't you go there instead?

You completly IGNORE the fact that his social security card was in his name.Why do you even bother to write?

STOP SUPPORTING THE TROOPS. I am one of them and you are still a MORON.

You are pathetic.

Comment

Thank you for telling me what I all ready know.

That police officers are perfect and never do anything wrong.

There could be no chance of that in your world because you live in a bubble.

I would love to be there when your bubble bursts. Or when you start whining because you have to pay taxes.

America is happy to have you as a citizen because all you can do is whine.

America will be glad when you are gone.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed