CSS/ Lulac Denial

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

federal court in seatle washington. The case must be settled by July 1 or judge will set hearing. the case number is 88-0379. Type pacer on search engine, register credit card required.

Comment

The officer wrote pending approval on my file after a polite interview. He said this was the last 2 weeks in which legalization cases were beeing seen, they were wrapping them up. He said if I get approved then I'll get a card in the mail if not then I'll get a notice in the mail. He didn't say when I'll get that in the mail, and before the end of the interview he walked out and came back with an I-765 form and had me fill that out. I already have an existing I-765 so don't know why he made me do that.

My attorney is optimistic, what are your opinions.

Regards

Shabber

Comment

As I mentioned earlier they are close to settlement. Just be patient.

Comment

You said; Federal court in Seattle Washington. The case must be settled by July 1 or judge will set hearing. The case number is 88-0379. Type pacer on search engine, register credit card required.
          As I mentioned earlier they are close to settlement. Just be patient.

To Bannister
          Can you please tell us what they goanna settle.

Comment

CSS/LuLAC

Comment

To Bannister
              I know it's css/lulac case, but what they goanna settle with css/lulac other than what they already settled four year ago.

Comment

Bannister, I have open pacer and I like to know how to check?
                sa

Comment

when you register. call the toll free and tell the customer service person that you need help to visit federal court at seatle whashington and then give him case number 88-0379. you must have registered with credit card.

Comment

please help me i received a notice of intent to deny my case and i have submitted all i can for evidence so far. The uscis sent me a ltter last week stating the notice of decision in which they have denied my case.I came illegally in the us when i was 2 years old in oct 1981.
                    I have all my school records from 1984 - present. I gave the Uscis 2 affidavits of people who took care of me in 1981. these people are us citizens who came to the us in the 1970's. the uscis also state i am not a class memeber since i did not file in 1988-1989. how could i have filed since back than when i was 9 years old at the time. I have provided the uscis with prrof from 1984 - present which are school records, hospital records from 1983 and 2 affidavits from 2 people proofing my residence from 1981-1983. please help what else may i supposed to submit? i want to appeal this case but need more help in doing so thank you.

Comment

OK

Comment

You are out of luck. Sheriff man come for you bad boy.

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation