Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• CSS/ Lulac Denial

Has anyone been deported from a CSS/Lulac/Newman case denial specifically denied I-687 application?

If so, do they issue NTA?

Please advise. Thanks!

Has anyone been deported from a CSS/Lulac/Newman case denial specifically denied I-687 application?

If so, do they issue NTA?

Please advise. Thanks!

Comment

please advise. ty!

Comment

isn't it css-lulac case is based on the 1986 amnesty. per court ruling, this is a non-deportable case even if your application was denied.

correct me if wrong.

Comment

Did you get denied? You didn't say.

Your not supposed to get deported unless you have committed fraud. You can appeal if you get denied, as long as there is no fraud. I have been told there is much fraud in these cases.

It is of no good to the applicant or the Country not to deport the denied.

Comment

i got denied but never appealed again as i have submitted all my proofs. there's nothing left to appeal but with the same old documents i had. i was just wondering since they have all my info, they might deport me or issue me NTA just by claiming what im eligible of. no fraud was made, it is all honesty however my family and I dont have all those documents that are past 25years.

god bless america!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by L.A. Boy:
              i got denied but never appealed again as i have submitted all my proofs. there's nothing left to appeal but with the same old documents i had. i was just wondering since they have all my info, they might deport me or issue me NTA just by claiming what im eligible of. no fraud was made, it is all honesty however my family and I dont have all those documents that are past 25years.

god bless america! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Like I said they are not supposed to deport you???? Don't be too sure!!!

But, of course they now know everything about you from where you live to your finger prints. Your life in America is really finished. As technology advances you will become more and more trapped. Someday your finger prints will be your total ID, for everything, drivers licence, banking, etc.

You might as well deport yourself, because you have no future.

Comment

hi unique!

STFU!!!

this only shows the reason why your case has been denied. stop being cocky! you thought your case was bulletproof huh, but in the end your the same loser as myself. or should i say "go deport yourself too" coz you aint got future here dude. fingerprint your face madafaka.

hahahahahahaha!

Comment

L.A. Boy

There is nothing cocky about my answer. Yes, I'm in the exact same boat as you. You can call me bad names for telling you the truth. But that's not going to help you. What I said is true. Someday you'll look back and say that dude was right.

Here's what I think would happen if you (or I) got married. Now that we've been denied, we will be required to go back to our home Country after getting married. Our new wives will have to petition for us to come back on a visa. This normally takes about 3 months. I think they will never let you (or I) back. Once we go out that's it.

Hate to tell ya bro. It's all over. Ya might hang for a few more years, maybe? In the near future local police will soon be taking in illegal's nationwide. You get stopped for J-walking they'll put your thumb in a scanner BANG you caught. Bye Bye

Ya will get caught, because ya can't go the rest of your life never being ID' d.

That's why I'm going to leave on my own. There is no future for me (or you) in America.

Comment

To Unique & L.A. Boy

I don't think you should give up that fast, both of you should appeal your case to special master if your I-687 got denied or appeal to AAO in Washington in case your LIFE act got denied.
                    Most I-687 and LIFE act get denied because the immigration office not familiar with these cases, they are trained to adjudicate some body here legally not somebody illegally that why a lot of LIFE case got approved by AAO.

Unique, remember there is another amnesty legislation will pass the house and senate very soon so don't leave and try to get in line for that program and one day you'll be an American Citizen. You are an American, even though you are not citizen yet.

America wants you, and you're America. If nobody came here then there in no America.

Comment

hey sam1!

i really really appreciate your comment! can we still appeal to special master even if the 30-33days grace period have passed?

anyway, we'll just hope for the best.

god bless america!..........and me!

Comment

Thanks Sam 1,

You can only see a special master if you were not accepted as a class member of the settlement agreement.

As far as another amnesty goes, the American people don't want that. If it ever passes it won't be soon. As the years tick by you get older. It's very tough to make progress in America as an illegal alien.

If you've already been denied for one amnesty, chances are you will be denied for the next, or any other way of becoming legal. REMEMBER you always keep the same A# for the rest of your life. Therefore any notes or comments about you will follow you to your grave.

The USCIS does not like me. I think they'd never approve me for anything short of a Presidential pardon. For someone in my position it would have been 1000 times better to have never applied for this CSS/Lulac thing. Before I applied I was totally under the radar, now they are fully aware of me. The chess game is over! Yes, even if your opponent cheated, as he has a licence to cheat.

Comment

I think if the 30-33 days passed I don't think you can appeal unless you asked for extension.

Remember css/lulac cases are not over yet, they are still pending in western district court in Seattle.
                          You waited all these year and I think you should keep pursing your case no matter what the immigration officer decision.
                          It's not up to them to deny your case, the congress approved the legalization program and everybody should fellow the law and regulation, somebody does not like somebody does not mean anything in taking a decision in America, everybody should fellow and abides by the law of the land.
                          Don't withdraw your case because if you do so then you give up your rights and you give the immigration officer the right to do so and deny your case. If you are eligible then you should be approved.

Comment

I sent email to court site for all to read. The instruction is for the officer to denial everyone until final settlemet. There is nothing to worry about.

Comment

bannister,

where can we read it? courtsite?

pls advise.

tnx!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms